**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star player

U have tried everything but whenever I pulled up 10k or 15k crystal I always get **** I am fedup and not interested in playing further I am not interested in playing further

Comments

• EWK3XLGT my account name is denis superhero
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Then stop playing
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    The fact that you are getting emotional over a mobile game is just plain sad, if you don’t want to play just don’t play. There’s nobody forcing you to play
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Why would you even write your account name there? You seriously think that someone is going to give you anything?
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    i searched ur name and it doesnt even pop up,

what do u think u deserve? a 5* god tier? and why should just give it to you?
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    out of 22 5star champs I only duped 1 and that is Proxima Midnight but you don't here me complaining about it.
  • Drstu3000Drstu3000 Posts: 31
    Enough of these **** posts. You don't get to pick the champ you get. That's how the game works. This was clear within the first 2 minutes of playing the game. Everyone goes off of Seatin's list of which champ is best, pretty sure he didn't make the game
  • BigHeroSquadBigHeroSquad Posts: 37
    Fool has a 5* Domino at R4.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    So you have a quake and domino 5 star and you’re still complaining
  • Hello All,

This post is not very constructive nor can I see it being constructive moving forward. For that reason, I am going to close this thread down.
This discussion has been closed.