**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legendary romantic crystal

I got 3 4* including Emma frost what about you all?

Comments

• RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    edited February 2019
    I got 4* Wolverine first time pull, 4* Psylocke (dupe lvl 99) and 5* Gambit first pull
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    5 Star psylouck 5 Star AA and 4 SW
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    5* Blue Cyclops, 4* Emma Frost, 4* duped Jane Foster
  • SabSab Posts: 8
    I got kj1krbux3cqu.png
    lucky girl)))
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I opened one so far. 4* domino
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Duped 5* rogue for the first time, and pulled 4* AA and Storm. AA was already max sig. Not bad
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    4* Hawkeye, 4* Winter Soldier, and 4* Blue Cyke. Kinda weak but I might try playing with the WS synergies
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    5* Angela