**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Forum Suggestions

Hello folks that read this, and maybe even a mod or two. A few suggestions that I wanted to share while I am bored.

1) Give an option to dislike a post. I see people "flag" items they dont like, which isnt the right use. You can like or laugh or heart, but if you hate my post, have a hate option!

2) Make some of the posters with top scores/likes bold. I know who on here have opinions I value. Would like to find those faster as I burn through a 17 page thread about SA rewards.

3) when a big issue/bug is ongoing, highlight that thread at the top of the Discussion forum, AND the bug forum.

I know....people should look at the bugs and known issues thread. But guess what. They aren't. Creating additional posts that need to be merged. Understand your user behavior and solve for it!

4) Hire more mods. And better yet, because we are a community, show us the stats! Who responds to the most threads? Closes or merges the most? Who does nothing? Let us know!

5) Let us score the mods through surveys! Give your users a chance at feedback! We are your customers, engage us! What if some mods have terriible feedback, and input from users influences Netmarbles hiiriing deciisiions to better the communiity?

Thanks for reading
Sincerely,
An experienced SW PM that loves users.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Luke208080 wrote: »

3) when a big issue/bug is ongoing, highlight that thread at the top of the Discussion forum, AND the bug forum.

I know....people should look at the bugs and known issues thread. But guess what. They aren't. Creating additional posts that need to be merged. Understand your user behavior and solve for it!

Ironically, there is a thread for this
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/113476/community-forums-tools-and-programs-what-do-you-want-to-see-in-2019#latest
    ;)
  • Luke208080Luke208080 Posts: 103
    Haha, what thread? Just added to my general list. Will go find and agree with that thread
    edited February 2019
    @Hammerbro_64 Just went to copy paste there, and the thread is closed! Only one window per year for feedback? Haha...sigh.
    Ah, there is also the feedback category, but you miss the main user base.

Maybe keep top 3 of all categories in General Discussion. Have seen that type of solution work.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    @Luke208080 if you read the final comment, you would see Kabam Kaylee said u could pm her if you have suggestions AND everything actually helpful u said was covered

Edit: sorry that came across kinda rude. Didn’t mean it that way, but I think u get what I’m saying. Cheers :)
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Luke208080 nice post. I especially agree with the dislike option. People often use the "LOL" option instead but why not allow a negative feedback option?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    @Luke208080 nice post. I especially agree with the dislike option. People often use the "LOL" option instead but why not allow a negative feedback option?

Because hurting people's feelings is illegal... ish.

Damn snowflakes.