**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What would you guys do in my shoes?

ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
Hey guys, I'm currently on Act 5.2.6 and in a weird spot. The rewards for completion are awesome but they give 5 T2 Alphas and I already have 4.. The closest 5* I can R4 and WOULD R4 is Ægon, but I need two more Class cats for that. But I really wanna get going on the exploration so I can get the awakening gem for him.

I guess what I mean to ask is, would you guys just go for it and hope you don't go over and they start expiring? If not, any insight on how to get T4CC as fast as possible would be appreciated.

Comments

• MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    edited February 2019
    Keep an eye on the glory store for when they have skill frags up for sale, it's a different class each day I think. And if you're close enough to forming one, you can try the daily t4cc event. It doesn't give a lot of frags, but if you're super close it's helpful.

And remember you have 30 days before it'll expire. Youll probably use them in that time.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Keep an eye on the glory store for when they have skill frags up for sale, it's a different class each day I think. And if you're close enough to forming one, you can try the daily t4cc event. It doesn't give a lot of frags, but if you're super close it's helpful.

And remember you have 30 days before it'll expire. Youll probably use them in that time.

I completely disagree. Don’t waste glory on t4cc it’s a bad investment. Truth is, If you only have 4 t2a, then the 5 from Act 5 won’t go to overflow so you’re fine. You should go for it now if you’re confident. T4cc are A Lot easier to get than t2a so there’s no way you’d go into overflow before you get the t4 to r4 Aegon. Good luck!

P.S the easiest way to get t4cc is doing map 5+ as often as possible so if you’re not in an alliance that’s doing that, consider finding a new home, assuming that your goal is roster growth of course.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    KelvinKage wrote: »

I completely disagree. Don’t waste glory on t4cc it’s a bad investment. Truth is, If you only have 4 t2a, then the 5 from Act 5 won’t go to overflow so you’re fine. You should go for it now if you’re confident. T4cc are A Lot easier to get than t2a so there’s no way you’d go into overflow before you get the t4 to r4 Aegon. Good luck!

P.S the easiest way to get t4cc is doing map 5+ as often as possible so if you’re not in an alliance that’s doing that, consider finding a new home, assuming that your goal is roster growth of course.
    If he Not lvl 60 ther Can god to overflod.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Yeah a new alliance would help. Currently running only map 3 and 4 which give very little

@Gamer Yeah level 59 haha. What's the cap on level 60?

• BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    12. Pop some XP boosts while you explore. Problem solved. Also join a map 5 alliance. Cheaper and easier than ever before.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    12. Pop some XP boosts while you explore. Problem solved. Also join a map 5 alliance. Cheaper and easier than ever before.
    Dang 12? Thanks, I'll pop those boosts and run some story quests