**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Any tips for epic deadpool?

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
Will a 4/40 yondu or void be enough?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Both should work, but void can only heal block, if you don't take down the indomitable node. Do you have AA? Used my 4/55 and it was a pretty fast fight.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Both should work, but void can only heal block, if you don't take down the indomitable node. Do you have AA? Used my 4/55 and it was a pretty fast fight.

No i dont have aa. Its the aggression regen and masochism deadpool i need help with
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Use a heal reversal champ for the regen at the end. I’m about to try it with my modok and save the SP1 and see how much it kills him
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    I took him with a 4* SL, but any champ with some sort of heal block/reverse effects will work.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Void and SL, but really anyone with decent damage works
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Void will work really well...even if u just healblock him,Ur intimidating presence will deal a lot of debuff damage...i used my 4* 5/50SL for fun and got him down in some 135 hits with aggression regen