**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

R5 5 Star Cap IW or Hyperion

ItsJustJoshhhItsJustJoshhh Posts: 24
edited February 2019 in Strategy and Tips
T2As are currently maxed. More will be obtained with the several new content that got added this week. Having them in the stash makes me nervous lol, so I’m trying to avoid that. No champs are worthy to r4 so I will have to r5. Who shall it be? Forgot to mention cap is sig 106, hype is sig 80

R5 5 Star Cap IW or Hyperion 39 votes

Cap IW
76%
WomackieTimone147CapWW2Pcc880supermanJeff7783SlappapowGreifmaster911Dhorne61AceLuffySaboSpiderCoolsHammerbro_64Atharva111KillerRino19Wabobazeezee57xXpenThunderbird1211BlackJ4zzSidDDragon 30 votes
Hyperion
23%
TerraPizzabeatPaulinodasilvMattScottFhfjghhggggjfhfjgNb2121TheSquish671ManOnTheMoon123DeathLove 9 votes

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Ugh, my two favorites. At least you can't go wrong.
  • Dhorne61Dhorne61 Posts: 109
    Cap IW
    Posted this same question a couple hours ago. I’m going with cap. I think he’s got so much utility especially awakened.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Both are amazing lol, might have to give the edge to Cap though just cause there doesn't seem to be a limit when it comes to his utility.

Although Hype's utility can't be underestimated, power gain is one of the best buffs in the game, and incinerate to bypass a lot of annoying champions/nodes (electro, safeguard, etc. And also many hits so it shatters Korg's armor instantly). Although Hype can be frustrating when he doesn't get furies or incinerates lol

Honestly, can't go wrong with either. Rank who you like playing as more.
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    edited February 2019
    Cap IW
    I finished wrapping the Beginner-Master difficulties of the Love is a Battlerealm event with a duped 3-Star CAIW at sig 10 and I only used him for every fight. no potions, no boosts. Only good ol' fashioned skills and tactics Granted the event in itself wasn't too difficult across the board, but that should give a perspective of how versatile he is, even at the 3-Star level. I couldn't use him in Epic of course because he would have gotten steamrolled by massive chip damage, but yeah.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Both are amazing lol, might have to give the edge to Cap though just cause there doesn't seem to be a limit when it comes to his utility.

Although Hype's utility can't be underestimated, power gain is one of the best buffs in the game, and incinerate to bypass a lot of annoying champions/nodes (electro, safeguard, etc. And also many hits so it shatters Korg's armor instantly). Although Hype can be frustrating when he doesn't get furies or incinerates lol

Honestly, can't go wrong with either. Rank who you like playing as more.

Korg would just shrug off the incinerates and gain more charges