**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should they bring back the old featured crystal

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
Maybe not all of the time but like what they are doing for blade with the year anniversary of his featured crystal

Comments

• LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Definitely yes. Give us some sense of control to build our roster and not rely 100% on luck.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Like not for new champs but for old champs like blade just for people who that said champ hasn’t evaded them
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Definitely yes. Give us some sense of control to build our roster and not rely 100% on luck.

Yes mabye put the drop rate to 10 procent ikow u wuld disagerd with me
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    I like the year anniversary idea. Initial RNG with feature (4% chance), 3 month later in basic pool (<1%), and 12 months later old school 5* feature (20%). By then a lot will have and you are just giving some people who have had some bad RNG a better opportunity(but still by no means guaranteed) to target if said champ is still desirable 12 months post release. I would suggest making it cheaper than 15k if waiting a year. Maybe do 12.5k - there should still be some premium.

Also like idea some tossed around before about doing class based 5*s or other options to divide up basic pool some
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Of course I would love it if they brought back the old featured 5* crystal because they were the lifeblood of the game for me. They gave me a decent chance at targeting heroes I really wanted to play and I was willing to be patient, save up every last shard, and then pay the extra cost just for that chance. However I don't think they will ever return. Instead I would love it if the current crystal would cycle champions every month instead of every 3 months. They could drop the 2 oldest champs out and put the newest 2 in (with a delay so as to not affect their sales). Also a slightly higher chance to get a featured hero would also be great, maybe raise it to 6 or 7% per hero and make the pool smaller to account for the change.
  • BruteForce75BruteForce75 Posts: 48
    Alternatively, it would be nice if they would actually include all desirable champs in the new feature as promised originally instead of the 50% trash that is in every single feature.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    It would be nice to just build out a bunch of options for 5* crystals much like the dungeon crystals, has about 10 champions or so from set criteria like bleed champs, poisons, etc...
    Having a huge pool has too much chance for trash