**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hope the buff is good..

The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
Hope that spidergwen buff is good... any news on when it's coming out?yac09bjb2qa3.png

Comments

• myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Beta servers open Feb 18th for testing, hope she gets a good treatment like the rest!
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    I can't wait to hear how the buffs look. The 4 they've done so far have been fantastic.
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    My She-Hulk hopes for the same, especially cause she was like my second 4*. I'd like to see her finally be useful haha
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    edited February 2019
    Same I pulled 4 - 4 stars of her.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Gizno317 wrote: »
    Some guy in my alliance said he’s already running the beta and says they are so so upgrades. But I’m also in the beta and it says 1day and 20 hours

A very appropriate quote: “Screenshots or it didn’t happen.”
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    I have a rank 3 5* sig 60. excited
  • Just pulled her as a 5* yesterday as well @The_Boss9 . Hopefully she's gonna be amazing. Only time will tell.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Some guy in my alliance said he’s already running the beta and says they are so so upgrades. But I’m also in the beta and it says 1day and 20 hours

Well, you can chalk him up as a liar.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★

That's funny. Guess he can't tell the difference in an unchanged She Hulk or SG. Looking at the datamined info She Hulk will be a completely different champ, if it's a good change or great change is unknown yet though.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I’m keeping my hopes high as currently these revamps have been awesome.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Got my dupe SG at r3... the buff seems pretty good from the leaked info.
  • Gizno317Gizno317 Posts: 11
    He finally admitted that it was the different sp1 that had him thinking he was already in.
    ; )
  • Gizno317Gizno317 Posts: 11
    I have high hopes
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    mines is sig 40..and a sig 20 she hulk, lets only hope shes good