**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AG 4* cosmic gem on Ronan

Is it worthy? Is there any other way to awaken 4* Ronan? Please advise

Btw, I have 4* Medusa awakened. I don't have 4* Corvus or Proxima. I have unawakened Hyperion but I use Hyperion more his 5* version

AG 4* cosmic gem on Ronan 18 votes

YES, go for it
50%
EpistriatusSpity68buffajrSpeedbumpAjisdopeFoxhero007FhfjghhggggjfhfjgẞlооdZipio 9 votes
Not worthy
27%
belli300WabobaTakingAllDownTheSquish671shumaxgorath 5 votes
Better wait for:
22%
AlCapone2727JayCeeParfanityYcats 4 votes

Comments

• LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    It's just a 4 star, don't overthink it.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Better wait for:
    Literally anyone else, except Groot, King Groot
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    YES, go for it
    Ronan benefits greatly from his awakened ability: the more buffs the opponent has, the longer the stun, till it’s basically permastun. Yes he’s worthy of that ag.
    I awakened all 3 rol champs with ag’s, mainly cuz I wanted those silver stars and the only other way to dupe them (through labyrinth) wasn’t a viable option for me back then.
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    Ronan benefits greatly from his awakened ability: the more buffs the opponent has, the longer the stun, till it’s basically permastun. Yes he’s worthy of that ag.
    I awakened all 3 rol champs with ag’s, mainly cuz I wanted those silver stars and the only other way to dupe them (through labyrinth) wasn’t a viable option for me back then.
    JayCee wrote: »
    Literally anyone else, except Groot, King Groot
    LoPresti wrote: »
    It's just a 4 star, don't overthink it.

thank you all for your advise!
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 775 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    I used one on mine. He’s been the go-to champ for a couple fights within the past few months. He’ll probably always be a niche champ that shines from time to time.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    YES, go for it
    JChanceH9 wrote: »
    I used one on mine. He’s been the go-to champ for a couple fights within the past few months. He’ll probably always be a niche champ that shines from time to time.

Exactly