**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AG 4* cosmic gem on Ronan

Is it worthy? Is there any other way to awaken 4* Ronan? Please advise

Btw, I have 4* Medusa awakened. I don't have 4* Corvus or Proxima. I have unawakened Hyperion but I use Hyperion more his 5* version

AG 4* cosmic gem on Ronan 18 votes

YES, go for it
50%
EpistriatusSpity68buffajrSpeedbumpAjisdopeFoxhero007FhfjghhggggjfhfjgẞlооdZipio 9 votes
Not worthy
27%
belli300WabobaTakingAllDownTheSquish671shumaxgorath 5 votes
Better wait for:
22%
AlCapone2727JayCeeParfanityYcats 4 votes

Comments

• LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    It's just a 4 star, don't overthink it.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Better wait for:
    Literally anyone else, except Groot, King Groot
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    YES, go for it
    Ronan benefits greatly from his awakened ability: the more buffs the opponent has, the longer the stun, till it’s basically permastun. Yes he’s worthy of that ag.
    I awakened all 3 rol champs with ag’s, mainly cuz I wanted those silver stars and the only other way to dupe them (through labyrinth) wasn’t a viable option for me back then.
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    Ronan benefits greatly from his awakened ability: the more buffs the opponent has, the longer the stun, till it’s basically permastun. Yes he’s worthy of that ag.
    I awakened all 3 rol champs with ag’s, mainly cuz I wanted those silver stars and the only other way to dupe them (through labyrinth) wasn’t a viable option for me back then.
    JayCee wrote: »
    Literally anyone else, except Groot, King Groot
    LoPresti wrote: »
    It's just a 4 star, don't overthink it.

thank you all for your advise!
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    I used one on mine. He’s been the go-to champ for a couple fights within the past few months. He’ll probably always be a niche champ that shines from time to time.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    YES, go for it
    JChanceH9 wrote: »
    I used one on mine. He’s been the go-to champ for a couple fights within the past few months. He’ll probably always be a niche champ that shines from time to time.

Exactly