**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The state of the game 2019

So were 2 month's into 2019 and this is the worst ive seen the game in 2 1/2 years. The intermittent crashing. The check your connection screen.
Ive have seen videos on youtube and seen posts on here complaining about this over and over again but it never gets fixed. But then to make matters worse more and more content keeps getting added to the game. Take this month for example. We got the new event quest ( new update late again for android) CM champion clash. Love realm. New AQ. AW. Then the other content like arenas, story mode, variant, rttl,rol,lol. An then dungeons will be back again shortly.
Now i like new comtent it keeps the game fresh and fun but there comes a breaking point. Now why dont you focous on fixing whats actually broke for a month and dont role out all this content in one go. You have changed that way parry works which wasnt brokem to start with. Now u block and most of the time ypur champ just stands there or block is broken by defender.
Im taking time away from a game i love to play and have done for 2 1/2 years due to all this and i know of many other players that have too. Please kabam if you read this sort out the game we all love to play and dedicate alot of are free time to.

Comments

• rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    OP is correct in that parry function has changed. It’s not acting the same way it has in the past.

Further the frequency of disconnection has skyrocketed. The only way not to notice is if you don’t play.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    The check your connection thing I have experienced, not much else though. Also on iPhone 8+
    I’m not having any issues. My game is buttery smooth. Check your device. Rocking an iPhone 8+ here

8+
    Riceman wrote: »
    Supposed "Block Breaking" is just an excuse for trying to swipe out of a combo and getting punished instead.

Have not experienced block break.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Bro majority of the problems like lag, loading screen time and connectivity are only on Android device.
    This game is not optimised properly for Android.
    I play PUBG and have never experienced any issues.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    DjinAF wrote: »
    Bro majority of the problems like lag, loading screen time and connectivity are only on Android device.

MCOC lag using an iPhone XR using 500 MB/s WiFi:

https://youtu.be/a_gMTk_pNjE

https://youtu.be/QnzUhNtwNrQ
  • GBearSmithGBearSmith Posts: 45
    It shouldnt matter what device you run the game on. Back when i started playing im late 2016 the game run like a hot knife through butter. Ok there wasn't as much content but it worked on all devices.
    Now some have you have said its because its android. You have clearly not watched any of the youtube videos of crystal openings or live steams put out there by seatin, lagecy, rich the man, dorky, cow. They all run iso and all get lag and poor loading screen times.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019

I said majority of the problems are on Android phones. I'm not saying that it doesn't lag on IPhone.
    I said majority of the problems are on Android phones. I'm not saying that it doesn't lag on IPhone.

I read "...majority of the problems like lag, loading screen time and connectivity are only on Android device" as most of MCOC's problems are only on Android devices. My bad if that's not what you said.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Unfortunately it's pretty bad on both platforms. I run both and my iPad mini 4 is actually getting hot again. Once it's warm it's time to stop, it's nothing like several months ago but noticed it since the last update. The connection loading time is ridiculous and is getting old. The game randomly closes for no reason...that's fun. The game has been in much worse shape before though. To me most of the problems are just annoying but it's playable a majority of the time, just slower than it should be.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Worst time in the game was summer 2018, then overheating, crashing and lagging.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

500MB/S WiFi? Are you using talk talk or whatever the meme WiFi provider is in the USA. 100MB/S and no issues on my end
  • Str8crazyStr8crazy Posts: 53
    I concur the game is not functioning how it is intended for some ppl. I have an i phone and am having tons of connection problems. I was gonna make another attempt on legends, which i missed by 2 minutes last eq. I have decided this game isnt worth the time, effort and or money to make attempts on something that can be completely out of ur control. Especially since i had multiple connection problems last time.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    GBearSmith wrote: »
    So were 2 month's into 2019 and this is the worst ive seen the game in 2 1/2 years. The intermittent crashing. The check your connection screen.
    Ive have seen videos on youtube and seen posts on here complaining about this over and over again but it never gets fixed. But then to make matters worse more and more content keeps getting added to the game. Take this month for example. We got the new event quest ( new update late again for android) CM champion clash. Love realm. New AQ. AW. Then the other content like arenas, story mode, variant, rttl,rol,lol. An then dungeons will be back again shortly.
    Now i like new comtent it keeps the game fresh and fun but there comes a breaking point. Now why dont you focous on fixing whats actually broke for a month and dont role out all this content in one go. You have changed that way parry works which wasnt brokem to start with. Now u block and most of the time ypur champ just stands there or block is broken by defender.
    Im taking time away from a game i love to play and have done for 2 1/2 years due to all this and i know of many other players that have too. Please kabam if you read this sort out the game we all love to play and dedicate alot of are free time to.

Content creation and take repair are done by 2 different teams. They work on issues and new stuff simultaneously. The late update was Google's fault again, not Kabams.

Parry isn't broken or changed. Your timing is off.

I have started seeing lag on my phone now too. I have a LG V30 and have never expierenced issues before the last updated. Nothing that prevents me from playing since its in the menus not fighting.
  • S1N1STR3S1N1STR3 Posts: 53

We already get that, the game is been one advantage for Apple players than Android..
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    edited February 2019
    Parry isn't technically broken, but the timing is off because the game plays so slow that it throws the timing off. It's gotten to the point where you aren't actually fighting any more, you have to predict what the opponent is going to do before you're even done your attack. It makes you have to start your block well before you should have to to do a "perfectly timed block".

I'm not really sure why people who aren't dealing with it feel the need to chime in and tell the people that are that it's not a problem. It is.
  • SDAATRSDAATR Posts: 70
    My phone still lags when i hit Darkhawk in block ... Not to mention other problems like " MCOC has stopped working " error ... The random network connection error when i can actually watch a YT video on 1080p without buffering ... AW war mismatchings etc. ... They don't even listen to players request ... I am not saying they should fulfill all our demands but like they can do doable things ...
    Tiger360 wrote: »

500MB/S WiFi? Are you using talk talk or whatever the meme WiFi provider is in the USA. 100MB/S and no issues on my end

CenturyLink:

17qtm0rd29w6.png
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    The game is more buggy than ever.. spinning a premium disappointment crystal and it was hardly spinning, the Champions that scrolled by only showing 3 or 4 then it stop at 2* trash.. also during a AQ, while loading up to a fight against Wolverine, game stayed on loading screen for a minute and change.. no choice but to restart. After restart, my Sentinel who was at full health is now 50% only.. please fix these bugs..

Btw, the connection issues that always pop up are NOT at my end, it’s Kabams software and servers.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Carames wrote: »

I'm not really sure why people who aren't dealing with it feel the need to chime in and tell the people that are that it's not a problem. It is.

People “chiming in” aren’t doing so to say it’s not a problem. It’s to say it’s not a universal problem and therefore it’s unlikely to be a simple fix. Also the team actually encourages info about your experiences regarding issues along with your device info, for diagnostic purposes.

Hope that clears it up.