**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should Corvus Glaive's True Damage buff be passive

Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
I am only making this poll because of a recent encounter with NC on a buffet node. I had the synergy with Proxima on and as I knocked him down, I got a true strike buff and it was immediately nullified. So I tried to knock him down again and I succeeded but no buff was gained. Please comment your thoughts

Should Corvus Glaive's True Damage buff be passive 64 votes

Yes
39%
BigPoppaCBONEBrainimpacterarni2LoPrestiYotzNanoDroidSpeedbumpWinner12344321GoldenSkullManChildSavio444CaptainAlbertaYouconfusedRasiloverScottydoosmashMCoC_fanCoachLedChampioncriticPaytoPlayMarvel2289 25 votes
No
60%
GamerA_Noob_Is1xNigbloodyCainAxeCopFiresupermanAlCapone2727ThereticAdub80Dean9300450Patchie93Sixshot1A l p h aAKTEKCupidBirdReynoldsСанекКрымRUSRepto23KillerRino19ninjadtk 39 votes

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    No
    Cosmic champs strengths (and weaknesses) come from Buffs, so I think it's fine the way it is. For Nightcrawler, just switch his stance, and he becomes a normal champion to fight.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Not necessary.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Not necessary.

Elaborate
    Is not really necessary for the character, that's what I was saying.
    This is like asking to change any bufffrom any character in the game for a passive ability, just "because".
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    No
    I use my 5/65 extensively in almost every game mode, and I don’t think it’s necessary. There needs to be a limit to what he can do, a foil to his greatness. No one champ should be able to rinse the entire game and keep trucking.
    He’s great enough as is. And if you encounter buffet a lot with him, learn to play more aggressive and use up his first set of charges quickly, then time a dexterity to trigger buffet just before his charges reset. Then boom! You have charges back with the persistent cruelty and true damage.
  • Adub80Adub80 Posts: 29
    No
    No he’s powerful enough as it is
    Don't think you guys are understanding.
    Unfortunatly, we are.
    Perhaps I worded what I wanted to say wrong. After the true strike was gone, I waited the 50 seconds for the glaive charges to refresh. Knocked him down again, no true strike. And I wouldn't call that trying to buff him
    That happened because you already had a true strike, that was consumed by the buffet node. It's useless to knock him down again, you only trigger the buff once.
    That happened because you already had a true strike, that was consumed by the buffet node. It's useless to knock him down again, you only trigger the buff once.

If that's the case then his abilities need to be reworded because it does not say "once per fight"
    Cause it's not once per fight. Is a permanent buff that you get at the beginning of the fight, with the activation of the glaive's immunity ability.
    In other words, you need to re-trigger glaive's immunity in order to trigger true strike again
  • Drstu3000Drstu3000 Posts: 31
    Yes Corvus is just weak right now needs any extra edge he can get
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    If you’re asking if Corvus should get a buff I would say hell no.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    No
    Corvus is already great the way he is right now. No buff needed
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    I’m undecided. Send a 5* or 6* my way and I’m happy to test it out.

Dr. Zola