**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mephisto Bugged: Aura of Incineration Not Proccing

After using the Special 3 and consuming 1 full bars of power from the opponent Mephisto is supposed to proc a permanent Aura of Incineration for the rest of the fight. This is not happening and needs to be fixed. I have attempted this several times it’s broken.

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Mephisto neeeds to drain 2 full bars from the enemy to proc perma aura and He has one chance per fight to do this.
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    The problem is and I can read abilities just like you and it’s not working, I have tried this several times it’s broken.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    You’ll need to provide more detailed information because when tested it is working. There are things that will prevent it that might be a factor, absent detailed info the report would be unverifiable/uncorroborated. It works.
    kmy2adixf37j.png
    zyaa8plhb1fm.png

vhif129iznyr.pngdgqdu0ieobox.png

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    It's working fine. There's a visual glitch if you activate sp3 in the middle of a combo the aura doesn't appear, but it's still active.

Watch the video:

https://youtu.be/ze-pDRtl-H0
  • When you drain 2 health bars, with a special 3 all aura stacks go invisible. Not sure if it’s invisable the whole time though. It just happened when I threw my sp3. Could be tricky fighting one on defense or in a quest for newer players. Taking damage and not seeing why could be confusing. Not sure if there’s an update from mods. jbg5jybr15rw.jpeg
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    THANK YOU!! Thought I was the only one that noticed
  • SettimoSettimo Posts: 35
    Mine was invisible yesterday but today just hasn’t been activating the aura at all
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★