**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Map 7, New Milestones, Rank Rewards, Glory Store Update, Reduced cost for Map 4 - 6 Discussion

Comments

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    2yhrkjsu0tro.png

Edit: nvm, patience as well as restarting the game is a virtue.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I got all levels of T5B and now the refresh timer says 35 days. In the announcement it says 8 days. This seems like a bug, unless I’m missing something
  • Dr_DoomDr_Doom Posts: 3
    35 days to buy t5 catalyst fragments again?2qjweay2skun.png
    ?
  • edited February 2019
    I may missed that, but there was no change about maps blocking champs? I mean, M3 shouldnt block champs anymore following the evolution of the AQ
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    What's with this timer system on the glory store @Kabam Miike I knew the prices always increased by why the different rest time. Didn't realize and bought 4 of them now it's like 26 days before I can buy more. I didn't see this mentioned during the announcement is this a bug maybe?
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    IsItthough wrote: »
    What's with this timer system on the glory store @Kabam Miike I knew the prices always increased by why the different rest time. Didn't realize and bought 4 of them now it's like 26 days before I can buy more. I didn't see this mentioned during the announcement is this a bug maybe?

The announcement says 8 days for refresh, so it is a bug
  • Dr_Doom wrote: »
    ?

Hey there, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've passed it along to the rest of the team so that they can take a look into it.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Can one of the mods share the developers’ intentions of making every node in Map 7 linked?
  • Col66Col66 Posts: 26
    Can one of the mods share the developers’ intentions of making every node in Map 7 linked?

How about we stop hearing things third hand and the dev comments directly or does a q+a with a content creator, actually do something other than 1 champ a month for the content creator program
  • Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112

Yeah....how that will work if a Alliance have different timezones?
  • DocJCDocJC Posts: 74
    edited February 2019

Talk about making AQ insufferable? Are you guys seriously expecting us to go node by node? With 1 hour timers?

Seriously, what were the developers thinking? Is this supposed to be fun?

Honestly.....without changes....you may have just killed your game if this is how it remains. The initial excitement to run map 7 quickly evaporated while waiting to go node by node. This isn’t about coordination, it’s about being glued to your screen at all times.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    DocJC wrote: »

Talk about making AQ insufferable? Are you guys seriously expecting us to go node by node? With 1 hour timers?

Seriously, what were the developers thinking? Is this supposed to be fun?

Honestly.....without changes....you may have just killed your game if this is how it remains. The initial excitement to run map 7 quickly evaporated while waiting to go node by node. This isn’t about coordination, it’s about being glued to your screen at all times.

One hour timers can't be the problem. People keep saying that shorter timers make you login more...oh wait, they are wrong.
    is this a waiting game or a fight game?
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    The more you make people wait, the more you encourage AQ piloting ... no top alliance is going to risk failing Map 7 simply because they run out of time/energy due to some member(s) not logging in on time to clear a link.

Just make the individual paths difficult, why is there a need for each member to wait on another member?
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    any update on the T5B refresh time bug?
  • Dr_Doom wrote: »
    ?

Hey there, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've passed it along to the rest of the team so that they can take a look into it.

I have the same issue the post says 8 days not 35, I wouldn't have bought all 5.
    9e7096xkq70b.png

Thank you kabam!!

And plz change that linked nodes
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    Why is every single node linked on the map? It’s already difficult enough with introduction of new nodes and minis. This is a chore, non of us is enjoying tagging each other 20 times a day. Links on minis are fine but let us clear paths on our own. Please look into this. This could be the end
    e1o9ongjjvom.png

4 People waiting for 1
  • TherealkaiTherealkai Posts: 7
    few nodes like 37 the description seems to wrong.
    counterstike wer it say attacker gain fury when dodge the defender.
    but my attacker didnt gain a single fury while doging.
    it look like a bug or description written seems to be wrong.
    wer it sud be written defender gain a fury.
    Can u guys look on that node please and confirm.
    thank you
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Erm... Then don't do Map 7? Problem solved~ lol
  • DaywalkerUKDaywalkerUK Posts: 119
    Can't say I'm surprised at the reaction to map 7. All those links are a massive headache. However, theres a very simple solution, don't run it. The same way plenty of alliances chose not to run map 6 when it was introduced because the time/cost required wasn't in line with the amount of their day they wished to devote to the game.

Kabam: this map is really hard and really expensive and alliances will need to be really co-ordinated to complete it. Its not meant to be run 5 times a week.

Summoners: this map takes too much co-ordination and running it 5 times costs too much loyalty.

Any alliance wanting the rewards from running map 7 needs to accept the effort required to win them. If you cant make that effort then stick with map 6. And if you dont have enough loyalty to run it 5 times then you can use units to compensate.

Making threats about piloting is just comical, I can't wait to see all the cry-posts when people get bans because greedy alliances have gone back to their old ways in desperation for new AQ awards.
    So the solution from players for map 7 - Don’t play the game.

@Kabam Miike you sure you want the players going this route?

Just don’t play the game....smh
    Can't say I'm surprised at the reaction to map 7. All those links are a massive headache. However, theres a very simple solution, don't run it. The same way plenty of alliances chose not to run map 6 when it was introduced because the time/cost required wasn't in line with the amount of their day they wished to devote to the game.

Kabam: this map is really hard and really expensive and alliances will need to be really co-ordinated to complete it. Its not meant to be run 5 times a week.

Summoners: this map takes too much co-ordination and running it 5 times costs too much loyalty.

Any alliance wanting the rewards from running map 7 needs to accept the effort required to win them. If you cant make that effort then stick with map 6. And if you dont have enough loyalty to run it 5 times then you can use units to compensate.

Making threats about piloting is just comical, I can't wait to see all the cry-posts when people get bans because greedy alliances have gone back to their old ways in desperation for new AQ awards.

You do realize players like new content right? We’ve been running map 6 for 2 years. So a new map comes along and people want to play it. ITS A GAME. ITS MEANT TO BE PLAYED.

The people simply say, don’t play it is completely and utterly wrong. This is an entertainment/gaming business.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike Did the developers make every Map 7 node linked in order to get "clean" data on how players handle new nodes? I could see that being useful going forward with deciding which nodes and combinations of nodes to implement in Act 6 and future end-game content.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    DocJC wrote: »

You do realize players like new content right? We’ve been running map 6 for 2 years. So a new map comes along and people want to play it. ITS A GAME. ITS MEANT TO BE PLAYED.

The people simply say, don’t play it is completely and utterly wrong. This is an entertainment/gaming business.

So if you want to run map 7, take the time that it requires to coordinate and complete it. It's pretty simple
  • Any word on the T5B reset timer issue?
  • ImnewbyImnewby Posts: 34
    I never understood why is it 1x-2x-1x.

Why does bg2 cost the equivalent of bg1 and bg3 combined?