**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What is going on?

So during alliance war i stumbled upon this.
I don't know if its a big or what but it seemed a bit off.
Here;
dhcx71pltpi5.png
bxxcqj8qnpxh.png
3yq6yjyfaf6e.png
The signature ability says NONE
This only appears for this particular summoner. The others have their signature abilities as usual;
ker1s9zk85vn.png
So what is going on????

Comments

• Col66Col66 Posts: 26
    Doesn’t that just mean that person is using champs that aren’t duped. No signiture ability
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    potato
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    It's something messy I feel it too special abilities are always shown and if not Awakened it says sig ability:none it's more like a visual glitch
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    They are unduped
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    It has happened a lot for a long time. They have the sig, but it doesn’t show the description. Visual only. Look more and more, you’ll see it a lot. Even on your alliance mates that you know have a duped champ. Doesn’t really do much but look confusing.
  • ReeseReese Posts: 39
    But if they are unduped; how can they have a signature level?
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    They are considering only showing details for the god-tiers, I think..
  • No, it's not a bug... It's a big.... Big old hunk of kabam ****! Haha
  • This is a visual glitch! We're already on the case about it, but we appreciate you dropping by to show us this. We'll give a quick look at the status of this and see what's going on.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    It is a visual glitch that is somewhat long-standing.
  • Been happening for a long time, restarting usually fixes it probably some kind of packet loss problem...