**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unbelievable luck and rank up question

uywh5mg73xcm.png
Got Corvus and Starky today. Took Corvus straight to r4 now I'm confused who should I r5 it's between duped ghost(at r4 currently) or unduped Corvus?

Comments

• DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Corvus
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    For class diversity sake

Corvus

If you don’t care about class diversity

Corvus
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    If you have ant man and wasp, then ghost Is probably the best offense champ in the game on that team. If you don’t have those 2 other champs to team up with ghost then she is not nearly as good and Corvus is better.
  • LamadudeLamadude Posts: 19
    Dose corvus need awaking for immunity to bleed and shock and coldsnap
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Lamadude wrote: »
    Dose corvus need awaking for immunity to bleed and shock and coldsnap

No, he does not. His signature ability allows him to not die as long as his glaive charges are active.
    So for bleed suicide is he immune
    For some reason when I play him he's not immune do you no why is that a bug
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Ghost
  • ToxicBladeToxicBlade Posts: 62
    Ghost
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    Bigdogbob wrote: »
    If you have ant man and wasp, then ghost Is probably the best offense champ in the game on that team. If you don’t have those 2 other champs to team up with ghost then she is not nearly as good and Corvus is better.

Yup I have both ant man(at R1) and wasp(r3) 5*s for ghost synergies.
    Lamadude wrote: »
    For some reason when I play him he's not immune do you no why is that a bug

Which game mode? If you could specifically it'll be easier to tell why he's not immune to bleed which he should be
  • hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    Corvus.

But there is a case to be made for Ghost. If you have the synergies I would argue that she is the best attacker in the game right now. However you cant just pick her up and be a god at her, she has a high skill ceiling and a learning curve compared to the face roll-ish corvus. I would take corvus up and get good at ghost and then you could rank ghost up too.

Very nice pulls too man, congrats!
    hope4tg wrote: »
    Corvus.

But there is a case to be made for Ghost. If you have the synergies I would argue that she is the best attacker in the game right now. However you cant just pick her up and be a god at her, she has a high skill ceiling and a learning curve compared to the face roll-ish corvus. I would take corvus up and get good at ghost and then you could rank ghost up too.

Thanks brother. Been playing with ghost since Month and I'm pretty sure I've mastered that ghost play. But yes thanks for your suggestion. 😄
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Ghost
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Man I wish I had that problem. Opened 12 featured 5* crystals hoping for Ghost and still no Corvus either. From where I'm sitting Ghost looks like the better champ but I don't have either.
    hope4tg wrote: »
    Corvus.

High skill ceiling is under stating her haha.

I got lucky and pulled a 5* Ghost got her to R4 then pulled a 6* ghost. I also have wasp and ant man as 5* R3. I consider myself to be pretty skilled, but I have to say, Ghost makes me feel like a noob haha. Sometimes I can get into her rhythm and do well, but mostly I end up falling into basic parry build into close sp2, start doing some heavies then use unblockable sp2.

This system works, but no where near as effective as other players I see on you tube.

With all that being said, Corvus may be a better player to R5 if you like to smash and grab all the rewards.

True that Corvus is really simple and easy to use. Have 6* proxima too to complement him.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Wow congrats buddy, wish I had one of them I'm stuck with only 2 5* R4 currently just no luck with crystals recently duped Hawkeye his not bad but can't even R3 him don't have skill t4cc for him as I'm saving for blade to r5
    Nikskini wrote: »
    Wow congrats buddy, wish I had one of them I'm stuck with only 2 5* R4 currently just no luck with crystals recently duped Hawkeye his not bad but can't even R3 him don't have skill t4cc for him as I'm saving for blade to r5

Thanks Nikhil(if I'm not wrong). You might know me as we have played together I think 😄. Still couldn't make decision as I'm testing them out in quests.