**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lowering 5 star shard amount

hello kabam so as 5 star champs go...... since you will have a sub pool for newer characters that are not currently in the regular 10k pool then after a certain period of time those newer characters that were in the 15k sub pool will be moved into the 10k regular pool.. as of right now its already very difficult to dupe any sort of 5 star champ.. if you grind enough you can usually open one 5 star crystal every month.. is there anyway maybe yall can lower the amount of shards to 5k once these newer champs start getting added to the regular pool of champs ? and maybe start offering 5 star awakening gems for money or as rewards for end game content? maybe at the end of act 5 chapter 2 possibly ?

Comments

• Raiden141Raiden141 Posts: 27
    I totally agree while they are 5 stars theres no reson why the shards req should jump from 2k to 10k idk maybe 5k so that way it takes actual skill to acquire the shards but none of this being on game for days or weeks (depending on how active your alliance is) at a time
  • Raiden141Raiden141 Posts: 27
    Damn bro not all of us are that awesome I guess
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    Fighter092 wrote: »
    I open at least 3 5* every month

@Fighter092 any tricks in doing so? My max is 1 per month
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Event quest is 10k 5star shards, 31-60% from 5star featured arena is 500 shards x8 is 4k shards, duping 4stars, (x2 with 4stars at max sig level), events like summoner advancement etc net few k in total too I guess, war, login calendar - that adds up to about 3 crystals per month, and then there are additional events
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    PEKKACHU wrote: »

typically i also do 1 or 2
    especially if you have all content done and all you have to do is monthly EQ, or if youre in a war tier high enough to make a decent amount.
    past few months, though, i have been just racking in the 5* shards
    just play all content you can, make sure you can clear all difficulties.

i wish 5*s cost less, too. But, in reality im fine with them at 10k
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    PEKKACHU wrote: »

UC+ master EQ gives 9k i think, calendar gives the remaining 1k, special events and remainder from previous month gives 1 or 2
  • Tim1234Tim1234 Posts: 163
    Yeah the shards should be 5k
    10k is crazy
    And we need new champs in 2 star crystals
  • Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    With the AW season rewards, event quest, wars victories , duping 4*, arena.

The more stronger you become will be easier for you get shards.

And never sell champions.
  • Pandorica333Pandorica333 Posts: 64
    Lowering shard requirements probably won’t work because I see doing that, if people have been saving for a while then it’s a huge benefit to them. The way to make it fair is to increase 5* shard rewards from events which they have been steadily doing for some time now between additional events and calendar rewards.
  • S2k_WaltS2k_Walt Posts: 34
    10k is fair, if not higher ally would be able to get several per week. In my ally I’m opnening 4 or 5 a month... sometimes even more.
  • S2k_WaltS2k_Walt Posts: 34
    msshbugbz43u.jpeg
    qizx3vmdz42v.png

SA rewards for reference this week. Plus AW, EQ, Calendar..... lowering 10k shard amount would give too ally a huge advantage over other ally.
  • ZofuZofu Posts: 4
    Lowering shard requirements probably won’t work because I see doing that, if people have been saving for a while then it’s a huge benefit to them. The way to make it fair is to increase 5* shard rewards from events which they have been steadily doing for some time now between additional events and calendar rewards.

The simple fix to this is to have those locked into pre-change shard amount. Then any new 5 shards you get after that will go to the new pool. Kind of like they did with Season 5 AW crystals and Season 6.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    bro they cost 10k, always have, always will.
    shards are more and more and more and more easily available then ever before.
    5* are mad more common by increasing the amount of available shards.
    reducing the cost of 5* would destroy game balance.

and also currently have no 5* shards saved as i open mine on the regular.
    my mate however earns the same as be but has save up 100k. so they reduce the cost by half. now he gets twice as many 5* as me? not fair at all hey.

the rewards given out in game are balanced for 10k shard crystals.
    complete a quest and get like 10k shard rewards.
    thats one crystal. awesome. now if crystals were only 5k they would need to reduce that to 5k and then whats the point