**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost rider or magik awakening?

Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
As the title says, confused whom to awake. Help me out friends with your valuable opinions. GR is R4 , magik is r3. Posting few pics for more info. I have explored act 5.
6flsqpzqx2z5.jpg
0xpfzynbisa9.jpg

Kindly suggest as to why you chose a particular option, that would really help me have your insight. Thankyou.

Ghost rider or magik awakening? 40 votes

Use gem on GR
25%
ArcDeAngelusChovnerAlCapone2727SceptilemaniacsimolazDRTOKobster84FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSaket_123SheDroveMeHere 10 votes
Use gem on magik
62%
Spity68JoeLukaTheManMythLegendSpeedbumpAgresssorNEO_mr_AndersonLeoGnarleyardo_fr3do_Atharva111TawliWabobavish04VoltolosIBlueShiftITBuchanan24KngSpcSidDDragonCrowShowMeniscusMaster2Dethwraith 25 votes
Wait for other champs (please mention who)
12%
ngray13BuckeyeKPWrathfulRavenZombieZedd_I_ 5 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Use gem on GR
    Ghost rider gets more out of it than magik. She only really needs her sig on defense
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Use gem on GR
    Ghost Rider benefits more then Magik from being awakened. Also, you have a duped Blade, and it means that you’re carrying your Ghost Rider with you very often in quests.
  • Johnny23Johnny23 Posts: 23
    But he already got voodoo duped, I say go for magik if you want her as a defender, otherwise GR is your best option.
    ZombieZedd wrote: »
    Duping GR mean you can make regen or power leak or bleed more longer with boosted attack .
    Magik probably need her limbo for defense
    But if you save it for voodoo then it's a better option .my5/50wrecks anything which isn't poison immune if that's not the case even combo sp2 will hold anyone down even might hype will bow down

• ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Use gem on GR
    In the last month I've used a mystic on both Magik and GR, still have one left over. I've gotten more from GRs but like Magiks more. I've also started using GR in AQ, where as Magik is more of a backup option for AW. Unless your situation calls for one or the other you can't really go wrong, but the r4 is probably the better choice
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    In the last month I've used a mystic on both Magik and GR, still have one left over. I've gotten more from GRs but like Magiks more. I've also started using GR in AQ, where as Magik is more of a backup option for AW. Unless your situation calls for one or the other you can't really go wrong, but the r4 is probably the better choice

May I ask your GR and magik ranks? And you say you find GR awakening more useful? Did you used to use GR in AQ even before awakening him?
    For me, GR was my 1st 5 star R4. He helped me so so much to clear the content. I got pretty used to him. Although the fights are longer but he always comes out full health at the end. I still use GR spark and Blade for AQ and wars. When I got a mystic gem from act 5, I used it on Voodoo as I found Voodoo utterly trash without it. Now from the free gem at 2018 end I got mystic again. Just recently pulled magik and she's r3 now. If I use gem on magik them surely she goes R4. Maybe even without it. So now with this background of mine I want to know if using gem on GR vs magik, which will benefit me more? The Trinity is always on the team whether uncollected EQ, AQ, wars. Although a genuine power controller is what I always wanted. Thankyou.
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Use gem on GR
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

May I ask your GR and magik ranks? And you say you find GR awakening more useful? Did you used to use GR in AQ even before awakening him?
    For me, GR was my 1st 5 star R4. He helped me so so much to clear the content. I got pretty used to him. Although the fights are longer but he always comes out full health at the end. I still use GR spark and Blade for AQ and wars. When I got a mystic gem from act 5, I used it on Voodoo as I found Voodoo utterly trash without it. Now from the free gem at 2018 end I got mystic again. Just recently pulled magik and she's r3 now. If I use gem on magik them surely she goes R4. Maybe even without it. So now with this background of mine I want to know if using gem on GR vs magik, which will benefit me more? The Trinity is always on the team whether uncollected EQ, AQ, wars. Although a genuine power controller is what I always wanted. Thankyou.

GR is still only r3 but is used in Map6, not just for Blade synergy but for some fights. He got the AG because I found myself using him in that map rather than purely as synergy like I originally thought.
    Magik is r4, used the 2015 variant gem to get her there, then tried her against KM on 29 and haven't looked back.
    By the sounds of it GR would be of more use for you as you use him more and it would shorten the fights. That and Magik is already a quality power controller as is.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Use gem on GR
    Honestly a really tough call cause I love magik's sig ability even for offense, that limbo phase has saved me from dying so many times. But I personally think that duping ghost rider makes him a whole lot better, I used to not see how everyone valued him so highly but with his duped ability I now see how he truly is the king of aq.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Use gem on magik
    I've chosen Magik, because, I got GR for near a year, unduped and he was one of my best champ. He can be a beast unduped.
    Magik is a killer with her limbo at max sig.
  • Use gem on magik
    Juggernaut (jk, pls dont van me)
    Nah magik
    Limbo is great