**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Today's update

Comments

• Hey All,

What you're seeing is an update that is not available to all players at this time. We are currently running a beta test with some users, for a potential feature we may release in the future. If you have any feedback or are seeing any issues arise, please let us know! Your feedback and information helps us improve this development process, and any additional details you wish to provide us will further aid us in our work.

If you are a player that is noticing some missing assets or blank spaces, this should resolve itself after a session or two. You may want to try restarting the App as well.

You guys are jokers man...your killing our gaming slowly...
  • How come it wasn't announced and why do we have no say in it!?!?! I'm loosing a war becuase of your "experiments for the future"!!!! You guys messed up a perfectly good gane and now you just "killing it softly" like you was fugees!!!!
  • Ok just needed to get that off my chest =)
    Its not that bad but lately theres always some issue. There was a point I should have got 4star awakening gem and didn't after claiming it, also should have 2 5*'s but don't have 1. And its always something. Would be nice to play the game and not feel like I'm being trolled!!! I'm now loosing in war because this update won't just update...it keeps updating in part and then finishes but yet starts another update again...just ridicules!!!
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    So.... still no news on what we're actually "beta testing?"
  • cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    I got the update and did the update last night, i dont grind arena or even play arena all that much but,
    in AW ive noticed screen jumps and small glitches, im noticed some game lag, but the main problem im having is input lag,
    like i press block or swipe. its slower which is costing me items and or units
    Also as others has asked, WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSE TO BE TESTING
  • After update it's taking time to get into a quest or even upgrading a champ. If I try to upgrade a champ it will take me to loading page at first and this happens to each champ. During crystal openings too when it stops spinning there is a loading bar in bottom.
  • ShackShack Posts: 17
    I recieved the update as well and yes it was causing issues at first. After a few restarts it got better. But is still lagging and slow!
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Hey All,

What you're seeing is an update that is not available to all players at this time. We are currently running a beta test with some users, for a potential feature we may release in the future. If you have any feedback or are seeing any issues arise, please let us know! Your feedback and information helps us improve this development process, and any additional details you wish to provide us will further aid us in our work.

If you are a player that is noticing some missing assets or blank spaces, this should resolve itself after a session or two. You may want to try restarting the App as well.

What?! Why?! Why am I forced to play this 'buggy' beta? This is costing me a buttload of revives and potions for no reason. I want out. Please put back the regular game.

This 'beta' is way laggier than the previous version (and that one was already laggy with huge frame drops on my Galaxy S8 ever since the small update that came before update 14.0). Now it's just occurring way more frequently.

How can you force people to opt into a beta that they haven't even signed up for? Regular companies will ASK the people if they want to sign up for a beta. Not force X amount of people in randomly having to play a buggy beta version of the game. This is ridiculous.

@Kabam Miike
    Cost me a revive and health in AW as well. I am NOT happy with that!
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    edited July 2017
    We have become Beta Testers against our will, and we don't know what we're testing amongst the worsened issues. Congrats, Kabam. You've reached a new low. I'm giving you guys until noon Central Time, which is when most new arenas and events drop, to have the new feature displayed and/or announced, or I've lost all faith in this company. You guys just can't function correctly anymore.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    I'm getting slight lag in arena every now and then and still getting infinity load if my game disconnects then reconnect again hate having to redo fights
    KABAM better track all items used during this test and return them to us.
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    Shack wrote: »
    KABAM better track all items used during this test and return them to us.

You know better than this.
  • Every fight in quest I'm doing has a load time. jab3t7d4ncue.png

Takes like 2 to 3 min just to load a fight
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    FAL7EN wrote: »
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    I wonder if its "gears"
    I hope it is, I think it would make the game better.

You have no clue e
    To sum it all up, we were randomly selected for a test without being asked for permission or told what the test was. Many issues arose from the update that we didn't agree to, but nothing new that we can see. And Kabam won't say what it is.

My game is running horrible after the update. Lagging very bad right now on every fight which is bs since AQ/War is going to start. What are we looking for in this update? All this is going to do is screw me over in AQ and waste my phone memory.

@Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Miike

The update is screwing up the gameplay. How is this fair to us dealing with this nonsense? I'm almost guaranteed to waste resources this AQ cycle because of flawed mechanics.
    Cazccd wrote: »
    I updated and am in war, lost 3 fights on the same node and spent 300 units plus a rev and a few potions. This is **** all because of a **** update that i didnt ask for.

Same here. Lost three champs in war because the response time is horrible. Can't parry at all and blocks are nonexistent.

Why are we forced to waste units for some beta nonsense? @Kabam Miike
  • ticksqticksq Posts: 1
    @Kabam Miike, Is there a timeline as in when will this beta testing end? This update (beta testing) is killing us all. The game is basically unplayable if we are not connected to high speed internet and we can't have high speed internet connection 24/7. Due to these, we are lagging behind in the game be it grinding arena or quest and we are also a burden to our alliance due to this as progress in AQ and AW are also greatly affected. Will there be any compensation to all the beta testers due to this inconvenience that you have brought us?
  • PkArr0wPkArr0w Posts: 25
    its not that bad i dont have that much lag or crashes used to!! BUT the loading is longer and almost every time i re-open the game have the 416 mb download again and again losing 10 mins...
    Hey All,

Fix the game. I'm getting a penalty for my game auto updating overnight. How is this fair to the community to deal with this. AQ starts today and the game is running horrific.
    PkArr0w wrote: »
    its not that bad i dont have that much lag or crashes used to!! BUT the loading is longer and almost every time i re-open the game have the 416 mb download again and again losing 10 mins...

You are lucky. My game was running fine before this and its horrible now.
    @Kabam Miike are we gonna get the items and or units we spent, testing this buggy non sense, dont cost me wayy more items then i normally would have to use for AW
  • Aequitas604Aequitas604 Posts: 2
    edited July 2017
    Just tried versus, and getting the same load screen between every fight. I'm waiting like 5min between fights. No way I'm gonna be able to compete in versus. Gonna take forever to gain points. Fix this please.
    4nshyryxc0ze.png
  • Pulse27Pulse27 Posts: 2
    Initially horrible slowness and lag. Got those mini download bars multiple times, sometimes just as a fight started disrupting it. I let the game sit on home screen for a few minutes and the mini spinning wheel in upper left never went away. Killed the game completely and restarted. Things seem basically back to normal now. More testing needed...

That said I REALLY DO NOT like being tossed into a beta without knowing it or without my express desire. Beta test on people that are willing and properly notified! I do not want to be a beta tester!!
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    Come on @Kabam Miike Wear your big man pants and come give us some answers I thought u guys were Adults not children hiding behind ur "new features" for "the future"
  • nats01101nats01101 Posts: 3
    Since I'm so lucky to be blessed by kabam, I must make a confession. The most screwed thing is downloading something every time I wanna play and really guys I can't afford it. I'm a young kid with no job paying my bills and my internet connection is pretty limited. You know I need much net to watch some tv series and movies, right? And because you guys can't answer to all these questions we ask you maybe you'd like to hire somebody? I'd love to test any beta version if you paid me guys. Actually, if you have any job for me just lemme know k? That'd be very lovely and I could afford more internet. Kabam's being really selfish with this update and I'm not even mentioning those expensive offers in the game. Anyways, I managed to be patient enough (and I'm not a patient person, not at all) to open the game, noticed it's pretty hard to control a champ, especially to "run away" from an opponent. Did you do something with parry? I didn't play much today though and I'm pretty sure you already know why.
  • Bebeliam16Bebeliam16 Posts: 11
    No results for Lo actualize y va muy mal lento trabado y me esta comiendo todos mis megas quie me devuelve mi dinero que gaste en datos y a cable que me quede en 2.3 x no poder gastar tanto dinero descarga algo a cada segundo ayuden xfavor regresenlo como estaba.
  • Jlemos818Jlemos818 Posts: 83
    Yea i noticed how slow it was right away. I was gonna go battle on vs mose but it even was hard to drag my champs to the left to pjt them up for battle. Came straight to forum to see if anybody else updated and has this problem and yup. Glad I'm not the only one lol.
  • GhtrdrGhtrdr Posts: 2
    Like others, I was randomly selected for this Beta test. However, I am not being given the chance to fight. I get the download screen and the download hangs. Since getting the update I have been able to get into one fight. This is crazy. How did this update get through Alpha testing??? Can Kabam tell us if there is a patch coming to the Beta testers?