**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade vs basic

I’m currently debating on whether or not to open blade or basic crystals. I’m maxed out on t2as and almost maxed on t4 skill and it would make sense for me to rank 4 a skill champ. Out of my current 5 star skill champs Xbones and Karnak would probably be my best options (don’t have high level km for my ws). I have 45k 5 Star shards. Should I go for blade and if so should I try to dupe him. Still working on act 5 100% and haven’t done a LOL run yet, so I have a couple shots at a skill ag and could use generic from 100% if needed.ebo2k9q7ryhj.jpeg
9j32409nslmk.jpeg

Blade vs basic 52 votes

All basics
38%
SpeedbumpFoxhero007AKTEKBluDragonLogan00xandersrevengeSirius111DarthPhalPrimetime_769PaytoPlayMarvel2289Colonaut123AleorThe_Boss9Markg25ChainslayerZuroBAMBAM232UmbertoDelRioLamadude 20 votes
Open featured until blade
25%
Winner12344321KingCrooksOrcDovahkiinHA_GongShowNicky_HADuke_SilverHarbinger195Cranmer00Kobster84iRetr0SidDDragonRehan010_Wakanda4Ever278Will43 13 votes
Go for blade dupe
36%
YotzNanoDroidFeeney234WardogBoldonusername7312DogfoodLidMCoC_fan_GRINDER_TawliChampioncriticJedi_HawkespaceoctopusKing_GarfjimmyjohnsFhfjghhggggjfhfjgMother_FlerkenPresticlesDonDudu2809PEKKACHU 19 votes

Comments

• Open featured until blade
    If you want Blade, makes much more sense to go for his featured. Based on past rates you'll have roughly a 1 in 5 chance to get him. Definitely much better odds than from a basic.
  • Asto03Asto03 Posts: 36
    my main concern is that I’ll be wasting the extra 5k shards per crystal. I’ve opened 2 of the old featureds and got fist and miles, so i really don’t want to end up wasting the extra.
  • Sounds like you know what you want to do and are looking for validation. Your best bet for blade is his featured. I opened 3 with its first release and didnt spin. Got 2/3 blade. Ally of mine opened 5 and got 0. It is either waste it trying for blade or just go spin the basic. That choice is yours. Either way i hope you get what you want 👌👌
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Asto03 wrote: »
    my main concern is that I’ll be wasting the extra 5k shards per crystal. I’ve opened 2 of the old featureds and got fist and miles, so i really don’t want to end up wasting the extra.

Listen man there's only one thing I can say in response to this:

"No balls, no glory"- Nuff said 😎
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Go for blade dupe
    I'm currently at 80k shards and do not have Blade. So I'm going for him plus the dupe. I have a skill Awakening Gem to use on him if I dont dupe him, but i would much rather save that for Aegon. But I do have a 5/65 Sparky and a 4/55 GR so it makes absolute sense for me to go for Blade in my current position.

At the end of the day I feel it entirely up to you. Do you NEED Blade? or do you WANT Blade? Also, the fact you mentioned where your resources are currently at, I would definitely go for him.
  • ArshadashuArshadashu Posts: 31
    Just opened 1 Blade crystal and i was lucky