**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Suggest Map 6 adjustment

With the changes in the alliance quest costs and the addition of a new “top tier” map 7, I’d like to suggest the section three of map 6 be reduced to 9 paths.

This suggestion is namely that since the cost is lowered it makes it more feasible to run once or so a week without breaking the bank so to say. But as time zones don’t always allow for all ten people in an alliance be around for the third part this would give the slightest bit of leeway for groups with people in pacific time zones.

I think this would be a small adjustment with a big impact to groups that want a challenge in skill but not a challenge in the activity level of people.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    They don't need to change anything. If you can't finish the map, you don't need to be running it.
  • Pandorica333Pandorica333 Posts: 64
    I’m not saying they need to. I’m saying while they are looking to make it more feasible to run for more people this would be an easy way and would be beneficial to lots of people. Just because you have 30 people on at the end of aq doesn’t mean everyone does. It’d just be helpful.
    Then organize your bgs and alliance better. Just because or others do want to get more organized to get better rewards, doesnt mean they need to make the map easier to do. Coordinate lanes and assignments better. My alliances has players in different countries and we still finished with 1 1/2 hours.
  • Pandorica333Pandorica333 Posts: 64
    We reorganized it to have two running it now and are finished with three hours to spare. But third bg we literally have people that aren’t around third section. Not a matter of reorganization. Also the argument that one ally can do it so it can’t/shouldn’t be made more accommodating is dumb. Why not. Kabam is looking to make advancing easier with the increase in rewards and lowering in cost. Therefore this is a small change that still requires the skill to get through with the exception that one less person needs to be around for the third leg.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I'm with you for this. Map 6 with 5/65s isnt hard but having a job and family makes it very hard for a lot of people to get on. Map 5 is boring and kit even a challenge for endgame and yet this penalises some endgame players.

I want everyone to compete with skill. It is pretty tough to find 30 reliable people with that type of activity outside of master. Lower plat and gold really struggle.

If not that suggestion then i would suggest you 1/2 aq timer. This gives greater flexibility.
    We reorganized it to have two running it now and are finished with three hours to spare. But third bg we literally have people that aren’t around third section. Not a matter of reorganization. Also the argument that one ally can do it so it can’t/shouldn’t be made more accommodating is dumb. Why not. Kabam is looking to make advancing easier with the increase in rewards and lowering in cost. Therefore this is a small change that still requires the skill to get through with the exception that one less person needs to be around for the third leg.

You are asking them to to change a map because one of you bgs can't complete it. If You want to run map 6 in 3 bgs, find people who can run it. That's the skill and challenge to the map. If you are taking a test in real life and 20 out of 30 of the people taking the test cant finish, are you going to aks for less and easier questions? No, you study harder and come prepared if you want to pass.
    Str wrote: »
    I'm with you for this. Map 6 with 5/65s isnt hard but having a job and family makes it very hard for a lot of people to get on. Map 5 is boring and kit even a challenge for endgame and yet this penalises some endgame players.

I want everyone to compete with skill. It is pretty tough to find 30 reliable people with that type of activity outside of master. Lower plat and gold really struggle.

If not that suggestion then i would suggest you 1/2 aq timer. This gives greater flexibility.

I have 2 jobs and 2 kids...that excuse is becoming tiring.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    30 minute timers would make it fantastic but that isn't going to happen either. 10 paths are there for a reason and it shouldn't be changed. Shorter timers allow you to login less though and improve the quality of life in the game unless you are in a very stupid alliance.