**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Beta Server [Merged Threads]

DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
edited February 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
ya1dn0cfk214.png

Soooo....

What’s the point of being invited to test out your character changes when you can’t even get in to the server????
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• spideypoolspideypool Posts: 36
    I received the message to participate in the Spidergwen/She Hulk Beta. Had the yellow icon at the top, and everytime i would press on it, it would state, coming soon.
    Yet when the update came, right after mcoc updated on my device, the Beta disappeared?
    What gives Kabam?.....
    Also, my iphone, been crashing lately, during new Epic Deadpool event, first fight, ko'd black widow and "problems connecting" (so annoying and so constant during almost any event, versus, even spinng or not spinning a crysta)
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    It went away once the sign up period ended. As long as you opted in, it'll be back on the 18th when the beta starts.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    It starts the 18th
  • I am having the same problem also, I have never been able to log into a beta and it crashes and logs me out every time I try.
  • FrankmcocFrankmcoc Posts: 148
    Same crashes logs me out ...and back in like if I don’t have an account. No user name and fight tutorial
  • Same... This is what it loads
    yo64i16fl9ir.png
  • DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    edited February 2019
    What’s really annoying is that when I reconnect, it sticks me in an endless loading screen and I have to shut the game down and restart it back into the main game.

Like I said, what’s the point of giving me an invite to test the character changes and I can’t even connect to it. This is stupid and I honestly wish I hadn’t bothered join if I’m going to spend 3 days not being able to connect to it.

Another typical Kabam’d for me. Think I would be used to it by now.
  • How are we pknxkwjbjr87.png
    supposed to participate in the beta if it only allows us to access a level 1 account?
  • jmorris1jmorris1 Posts: 31
    Same issue here. Rather predictable though.
  • I’m having the same issue. As well as not being allowed into beta forums
    edited February 2019
    I can't get into the beta, just logs me into this starter account and have no access to any beta stuff.

https://youtu.be/n-KSn0A8zsg
  • I am kind of upset that I can not log in on my main account that has the message
  • i was Invited to be beta signed up and now this... any fix it’s signing into my alt instead.49etbj8x1m70.png
    ck5frtcz1lzm.png
  • Same
  • I was so excited to join the Spider-Gwen/ She Hulk test beta, but when I logged into it it started me off with a brand new account with no champions, no items, no masteries, and almost no content that I'm allowed to do because I'm level 1. I know that other people aren"t having this problem and I don't know what to do to fix this.
  • I'm having the same issue. Mods, please help! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    It signs me out of my account everytime I try to log into the beta server.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    This is my first beta. I was excited to be part of the process but I've been trying to rank and level for over 20 min now. lt598tj25u15.jpg

If this is the beta norm, then I'll not be participating. I waste enough time waiting for the game to unfuck itself on the main server. Not going to waste that kind of time while doing Kabam a favor.
  • Same here using iPhone.
  • FrankmcocFrankmcoc Posts: 148
    This is my first beta. I was excited to be part of the process but I've been trying to rank and level for over 20 min now. lt598tj25u15.jpg

If this is the beta norm, then I'll not be participating. I waste enough time waiting for the game to unfuck itself on the main server. Not going to waste that kind of time while doing Kabam a favor.

I’m surprised you were able to get in with your own account

I can only get in with a new lvl1 account
  • I'm on Android and it lets me in beta but it's extremely slow and laggy with network problems message always pooping up
  • Whataduck wrote: »
    You have to go to settings and turn game center off
    I’ll try this now thanks :)
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    yeah the connection in beta isn't good, i have been kicked out three times now.
  • Jaycray81Jaycray81 Posts: 365 ★★
    This happens every beta. Can’t believe they still haven’t figured out how to keep this from happening. That’s why I didn’t join this beta because it happened the last 2 that I joined. Makes logging into the right account tedious for the duration of the beta.
    I was looking forward to this beta but I had this same issue with map 7 beta never was able to access it. Now everytime the game closes it puts me back in this new account and I have to login to my main account again.
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    turning off Game Center didn't work for me this time around... anyone having luck with that ?
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    It's really bad. I got a chance to test them both out, but the connection issues made it a pain.

There is really limited content for testing champs. No Act 5, no ROL, no LOL. Act 4 and Uncollected EQ are the best you can do.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    Can’t access beta or forums either
This discussion has been closed.