**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Beta Server [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    This is stupid. I’m now having issues logging into the main game.
  • Some friends of mine and myself were invited to test out the new beta, but when we tried logging into it, it gave us the typical “problems connecting to network” message at the bottom that comes with a maintenance. However, now we can’t log into the regular game or the beta server. Please fix this Kabam.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I’m honestly not surprised this issue has taken place.
  • SligSlig Posts: 328 ★★
    Same
    Honestly, they either need to do an emergency maintenance right now or they need to take the Beta down until they can fix it and make it work properly.

Nothing like getting Kabam’d super hard like we’re getting we’re getting right now.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Yeah, tried to get into beta now I can’t do anything
  • I’m constantly getting booted from the beta server. Any kind of transition results in a network connection error, then a kick out.
    I got in to claim my resources, and after being kicked out, got back in to do 2 fights, and now cannot log in at all.
    Additionally, I cannot read SG or Shehulks abilities as only the code text displays.

Hoping this gets resolved soon
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Exact same issue for me as well. I attempted to log into the beta earlier and got the Network Error message. Since than I haven't been able to get passed the loading screen, continuing to get "Network Error."
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    PeterBomb wrote: »
    I am having the same problem also, I have never been able to log into a beta and it crashes and logs me out every time I try.

I was able to get into the original LC/RH beta just fine.

The Venom/Carnage one, I had the above issue every time I attempted. And, so far, same with this one.
  • Nemo51Nemo51 Posts: 86
    Same here. It's worse then the Venom an Carnage beta! At least last time it would just love u out. Now I can't even get in the game!
  • Nemo51Nemo51 Posts: 86
    Even when I try to go to main server it jus loads for 3-4 minutes b4 I give up lol
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I wanna get in the beta ASAP and see how spider Gwen as a max 5* is.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    4 hours behind on the arena now and missing out on AQ/AW

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    https://youtu.be/sC7OWpO4i-g

That’s what happens when I try to access the beta

I can’t even get in to switch the game to live servers right now.
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    would really appreciate it if Kabam could acknowledge the issue and let everyone know they are working on it

Are any of the mods part of the beta? Is anyone checking to confirm its not working?
  • Unknown_UnkUnknown_Unk Posts: 4
    I have the same email account for my game and forums. I have the invite. I have the button saying participate. I restart the game and chose the beta server. I can't get in.
    From all messaging I see in the game, I should be able to get in if the beta server is up.
    It's hard to tell if I'm not in the beta or if the beta server is having issues.
    I want to help with the beta, I just don't know what's going on!
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    i went to settings on my iphone and switched off game center.
    i log into my account which was invited to the beta.
    When i click the beta participate button it immediately logs me out.
    The fact that we aren’t getting a response maybe means they’re working on it.

Still, it would be NICE if they would give some kind of RESPONSE to us so that we KNOW what is going on.
  • Anyone else having a problem logging in? I keeep hitting participate, I load and then it loads me into a new account? My login is the same email as this login. And I turned off Game Center like I’ve heard and I’ve tried with it on.
  • OK finally got into the beta. Just for a baseline I started by just using the SG and SH as I have them (2* both, 4* both and 5* SH). SG is an improvement across the board, animation speed is excellent. Still hits like a marshmallow outside the SP but the stun lasts long enough to land 3 5x combos and evade. Auto evade is a bit of a pain as you never know when it is coming, but that is the case with all the spider family.
    Then I took my 5* SH to max level, max sig. Makes quick work out of most anyone, animations are not as responsive as I would have expected.
  • So spider Gwen is suppose to gain 3 more charges against a “Champion of the Superior Class” skill classes? I tried against them in quests and nothing...? So please fix this or make it so that the message is more clear in what you want...

Thing about SG is that to gain charges is by getting hit... so we really need to know what champs we actually need fight against to gain those extra 3 charges

Thanks
  • Hi, i am on Android using a galaxy s6, im on central time, currently 6 mins till 5 pm. I am able to log in to the beta server just fine at this point in the day and have no problems logging in between the beta server and the main server. When i logged in i claimed the gold and iso. I was able to purchase the rank up gems for my she hulk/spidrer gwen and one 5* awakening gem for She Hulk. Also several 4 and 5 * sig stones were purchased without any issues. I was able to awaken 5* she hulk and use the rank up gems and while doing this i started to have connection isues, After i got done connection issues stoped. The only issue i am having is being able to use the rank up gems. I might be using them Wrong, they do not show under the upgrade champion screen or the use item menu. And when i go to the inventory screen and select it it just takes me to the champion upgrade screen but it doesn't let me use them.

Also, This is my first beta so i have a question. Will any catalyst resources used in the beta to rank these 2 champions up be refunded at the end of the beta or is this a permanent upgrade on the champion?
  • Unfortunately I am having the same connection issue mentioned by a few other people. It simply won’t let me log into the Bera server at all.zlxogc0tu32l.png
    iylwjzztyoeu.png
  • Where is ROL? That would be ideal to test on...
This discussion has been closed.