**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need advice

I’m trying to finish master for the Deadpool event and I can’t get past the Deadpool on the last quest. He just regens everything i deal to him. Is there anyone here that will help me counter?g5b7v1uyic43.jpeg
j29qdmabtjwg.jpeg
jmzlft7seqov.jpeg
(Also have 5* void, green goblin, and sabertooth at r2 and 5* dormmamu at r1)
And killmonger is know at 4/40 awakened

Comments

• Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    edited February 2019
    Use your Guillotine. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe sp 1 causes debuff that reverses opponents healing into damage over time. Really helpful in situations like this. If not sp 1 then sp 2
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★
    I remember that in one of the fights, I lost two champs and he was back to nearly full health but I managed to take him down with Star Lord.

Loki's special 3 and if you can refreshed the curse, all his regen will be stolen.

Yondu and Magneto can heal block.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Use yondu and just spam his sp1 to keep deadpool heal blocked
  • Doc oc, yondu or cw will do the job for you.

Just haveto heal block him.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    use civil warrior his heavy attack does do heal block.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    winterthur wrote: »

Loki's special 3 and if you can refreshed the curse, all his regen will be stolen.

It's not DP it's Ultron, but, here is a vid of what winter said...My friend Spec who did this.

https://youtu.be/yHAH6mEQQQw
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Deadpool's healing is not a buff, he'll get that one large burst of regen at the end which loki could steal but Deadpool will heal the entire fight. So loki isn't the one you want for this fight you want someone with heal block like yondu, magneto, and civil warrior.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    DRTO wrote: »
    Deadpool's healing is not a buff, he'll get that one large burst of regen at the end which loki could steal but Deadpool will heal the entire fight. So loki isn't the one you want for this fight you want someone with heal block like yondu, magneto, and civil warrior.

True, I did it last week, I didn't remember who I've used.
    I did it with Gully.
  • Killmonger and void are strong options but magneto's heal block is also good
  • elan0418elan0418 Posts: 53
    Void's petrify debuff will block his Regen... Even unduped he can block Regen... Just use him... The only other option is civil warrior... He can heal block on heavy... But doesn't hit that well... Use health boosts and Go with void... Just play like a regular fight and bait his specials...
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    Which one is the petrify debuff
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Doc oc with his infinite heal block is one of the best options for u...guillotine can work with her sp2 heal reversal(but u will have to play really aggressive)..void unduped will cancel out his regen with petrify (the one with circle) but without despair,u will need some luck to keep getting petrify early