**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Female Sentry and Void

Took my kid to the movies the other day. While walking to the our theater I saw the poster for Dark Phoenix. First thing I thought was great, I have a duped Phoenix. Which is now Sentry. Kabaam will roll out Dark Phoenix. Which will be Void. Sp3 will turn them into each other.
LOL am I wrong?

Comments

• I hope I'm wrong. My Phoenix will be out.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Huh
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    ?
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Dang it! I always thought that was the way it would shake out! I was right all along even though some say I was crazy...who is laughing now!
  • Good. So what everyone is saying is their will not be a Dark Phoenix champ in this game.
    Thanks.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    So what your trying to tell me is that darkseid was Thanos all along?
  • cheifloadedcheifloaded Posts: 10
    edited February 2019
    DRTO wrote: »
    Yes because Thor threw the hammer at hela which means she's loki who has a scepter which means he's redskull who has an infinity stone which means he's Thanos who snaps and changes reality to make it that Phoenix and Sentry are two different people but combined they become the Void Force

In other words, Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu-sion!!

Does every one forget we already got to fight dark phoenix before in one of those old m.o.d.o.k's lab missions, before they put him in game. It was the mission that had all the mixed up characters.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    K
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    DRTO wrote: »
    Yes because Thor threw the hammer at hela which means she's loki who has a scepter which means he's redskull who has an infinity stone which means he's Thanos who snaps and changes reality to make it that Phoenix and Sentry are two different people but combined they become the Void Force

In other words, Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu-sion!!

Does every one forget we already got to fight dark phoenix before in one of those old m.o.d.o.k's lab missions, before they put him in game. It was the mission that had all the mixed up characters.

That was quite a while ago. I think its a fair assumption that not everyone was around then.

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Why would they change Phoenix's special 3?
    Why would she change into dark Phoenix and back? She can't do that. It takes her lots of energy to do so.
  • LMAO thanks for the responses my friends. I love you guys
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    edited February 2019
    Surprised we didn't need to r/wooosh someone here. lol