**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Today's update

Comments

• GhtrdrGhtrdr Posts: 2
    Yeah, my game is DEAD. Completely unplayable. I had no issues before the update and now... nothing.
  • AchtungAchtung Posts: 5
    Had a couple issue when I first downloaded the update, My champs just stood there unresponsive but after rebooting couple times game working fine no more issue after few hours of play
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    The game is unplayable. Every command takes half a second to trigger, which kills you very fast. Unbelievable. We didn't ask for this.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Iko @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Iko @TenebrousTenebrific

Anyone one have a answer why we are getting shafted on this update? This is a big inconvenience. Especially when AQ and War are active and arenas. Horrible timing.
    wray1976 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Iko @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Iko @TenebrousTenebrific

Anyone one have a answer why we are getting shafted on this update? This is a big inconvenience. Especially when AQ and War are active and arenas. Horrible timing.

They finally put a decent champ in arena (not amazing, but not bad) that we want to compete for, AQ came back up, AW is back up, and we're all scrambling to complete the event quests, so Kabam says "You know what? Let's release a Beta Test that will contain bugs - just like all of our updates - but not tell them what it's for. And we won't ask their permission. Let's do it."
    I'm done spending money until its corrected. This is ridiculous.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Updated both my phone on android 7.0 an my tablet on android 6.0 an am not getting any lag at all, if anything gameplay seems a little better on my tablet. Since the update I am able to land Karnak sp 2 which I have not been able to do for a while
  • Raider17Raider17 Posts: 28
    How long do we have to endure this update & constantly loading 427mb, better get some freebies for this......
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Sucks that there is no support in the weekends
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Spice @Kabam Valkyrie I found this issue. after the update I randomly experience extreme lag where the game will freeze then unfreeze. I have also noticed that often I will be fighting and my champion will still block after i have swiped forward or started tapping to hit. Please take notice of this asap!!!
  • SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Posts: 177
    We need a fudging answer as to what is happening here. @Kabam Miike or any other Kabam person
    I just sent in a ticket to support asking what they were testing, and they responded by saying it was a test. Really cleared things up. Thanks Kabam.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »

There's never "support" with Kabam. Have you ever sent in a ticket?

I've sent in many tickets but only once actually got an answer from an actual person
    And actually got support
    But all the other times have just been the automated message
    Hahaha

There's never "support" with Kabam. Have you ever sent in a ticket?

I've sent in many tickets but only once actually got an answer from an actual person
    And actually got support
    But all the other times have just been the automated message
    Hahaha

Exactly. It's worse than trying to get mod support on the forums, which is hard to do.
  • Ronin_IIRonin_II Posts: 5
    I am dueling and each time I proceed to the next fight it downloads the same material over and over again. This is happening during every change over and causing me to wait between 1-2 minutes between battles which is frustrating to say the least.
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    Ronin_II wrote: »
    I am dueling and each time I proceed to the next fight it downloads the same material over and over again. This is happening during every change over and causing me to wait between 1-2 minutes between battles which is frustrating to say the least.

Maybe this beta test is to find out how to slow down the iphone.
  • Lmao don't yall know when there are issues, they say they don't work weekends? Go create a flame post and you'll notice it disappears tho.
  • LCv2LCv2 Posts: 18
    Kabam Miike.... the update is absolutely killing my arena ability...and my battery. 2-3 mins to load each fight? Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot???

Fix it or give me Cable. Don't send me a couple of refresh charges. 2.5m on day 1 and I can't do anything now. Android already handicapped vs. iPhone....and now this. Ridiculous.
  • jarredsaylesjarredsayles Posts: 14
    I was to do the update this morning, as well. So far the game has been running as normal for me, apart from the usual bugs.
  • vaderdamanvaderdaman Posts: 20
    I had the update this afternoon when I got home from work. Didn't think much of it. My phone is set to not auto update. So not sure when I got it but I had checked yesterday evening and it wasn't there. The first fight I did after the update was in AQ. Lost my Drax on his first fight. The response time and lag was overwhelming. I just couldn't get him to do what I wanted when I wanted. Was also the most aggressive Hulkbuster I've ever encountered. And I have taken the same path before. The next few fights in AQ and arena were the same as before. Light strikes counting as heavy. Dashes counting as light hits. All the usual B.S. I've kinda looked everywhere I can think of for any new feature. Kinda make me wonder.

Has anyone considered this isn't a game beta test? As in, it isn't a test of actual game play or features? It could be a tracker or other code specific tool that gives Kabam more info from the user. The one guy did say he got a virus warning from the update. It could be something with account sharing since we had that email and bans. Not sure why it would be only android but it might be that Apple doesn't allow that kinda hidden code in their app store apps.
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    Seems to me that the blocking and parry are actually better.
    Zerophunk wrote: »
    Seems to me that the blocking and parry are actually better.

iOS or Android? If its android I don't believe you. Game is still running horrible.
  • vaderdamanvaderdaman Posts: 20
    5 Minutes after making that post I can't get in game. Just get to the loading screen with Spidey/Vulture and the wheel at the bottom right corner. Spinning for all it's worth to no avail. I've closed the game and restarted but not getting any further. I was in the middle of opening a crystal when it stopped. Had to restart, and can't get back in game.
    Now a new issue cropped up. I can't even log in now and losing even more time in arena. WHY!!!!
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    Same here,I got disconnected while I was grinding, well, we'll wait,there is nothing much to do for us ..
  • Yeah me too and it really annoying cos im grinding arena
  • Pulse27Pulse27 Posts: 2
    edited July 2017
    After the first initial glitches, I wasn't noticing much of any change. Things ran similar to pre-upgrade.

Then tried to play while waiting for train, ie on cell usage. All previous usage was WiFi. Can't even get logged in now. Spinning circle on initial load splash screen and attempted data use but nothing. Retested with multiple other apps and connection/phone is fine.

Please give us an update to rip off this unwanted beta patch. Then please find people who actually want to test this junk. Again, NOT ME!

**Edit: getting the emergency down notice now, may not be patch. Last comment stands though, I don't want to be your unwitting beta tester
    What do we receive for being Guinea Pigs in your never ending quest to "make the game better"???