**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The OMG! Biggest Forum Overreaction Poll

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
If you've been on the forum for over a month, you know there are certain "situations" that cause the forum to erupt into a frenzy. For the most part, these posts are a gross overreaction.

Which one was the worst?

The OMG! Biggest Forum Overreaction Poll 194 votes

Hydra Adaptoid
19%
ArcDeAngelusLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusRaganatorFrostyTerraJim0172Dean9300450Sixshot1WrathfulRavenSpiderCoolsCassyXXGhost_RiderXX[Deleted User]Raymundo86tom523WabobaManar198xGhostboytjieThe_red_Eclipse 37 votes
Darkhawk (EQ)
12%
cradlemanHaji_Saabhumzah217Player1994TendersquadMSRDLDSceptilemaniacLeoGnarleyardoAdvrcm2017Austin555555Shadow_PhoneixSamar_1092SonofawolfHolyDracOnly_AlonerCtuchikMrBanksMidnite93LostReplica23 24 votes
Emma Frost (EQ)
7%
JestressSpideyDarkrider05A l p h aHammerbro_64Duke_SilverLittleSisterRepto23DLLMB_Dizzle_01BeatleraoClaydoh_3FhfjghhggggjfhfjgMartinoosoLilcaine 15 votes
Android Apocalypse
4%
CrkwestnameplaslagulamaJohnLocke117Harbinger195peasantsickboy9YaoJaoLingFangYellow8Fellow 9 votes
1.1.5 nerf
3%
NikskiniVivek_786Ph1313DRTOTyEdgeJohn757Sairam44 7 votes
Late rewards (general)
23%
RockonVdh2008Eb0ny-O-M4wstakChenHort4I_ZERO_IPrimmer79DrownedGodGigantor13TheVyrusBlackfriar63SungjRichTheManNEO_mr_AndersoncaptaincushSavio444MrTicTac19992008WorknprogressTimros 46 votes
Can't log in/Emergency maintenance (general)
10%
guardianbelikovDrenlinTrimbobngray13UbersouladqqedfyvrAlex13369Sundance_2099RikuremachunkybExHavokJEbertPaulinodasilvMad_Titan_21Ch1efsterAvengers320KngSpcAvengerboy99Prof_SpoodermannRehan010_ 21 votes
Diablo (EQ)
3%
benshbAlCapone2727TehsigzorzXxOriginalxXRandomizerRuns_4KelvinKage 6 votes
Aegon (EQ)
2%
NanoDroidN1tr0_33ShaheerFIazMarkg25 4 votes
Other
12%
SnakeEyes69SnizzbarXHans_GruberXbelli300Dexman1349AxeCopFireLe_Marv_8phillgreenIksdjvanTurbomech851haunted_memoryusername7312NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEgohard123Zlatn1qScarlett_AssumedNamehiddenblizzardXxLoganTDCxXCranmer00 25 votes

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Emma Frost (EQ)
    I feel like EF was at first portrayed as impossible until people calmed down enough to realize anyone with armor break has no issue ever against her
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Emma Frost (EQ)
    Emma frost. Shes not that bad once u learn to evade her sp1. As for the hydra adaptoid u could just bring a 3* ronan and hes toast
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Hydra Adaptoid
    Keep in mind, this about how badly the forum overreacted not how easy the fight was.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Other
    MD 'nerf'.
    I'm probably as guilty as anyone though 😔
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Emma Frost (EQ)
    Hamin wrote: »
    Keep in mind, this about how badly the forum overreacted not how easy the fight was.

True then i guess the biggest overreaction would be the drax and aa bug fixes
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    All of Them
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Other
    any post where Kabam reports they are looking into lag.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Other
    I've seen many overreaction on my time here. The absolute worst 3 in my opinion are easily the nerf blade posts of early 2018, the aw season 3 announcement of June 2018, and uc guillotine of April 2018. And I can think of more.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Other
    AQ sentinel first appearance
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Late rewards (general)
    5 minutes after the event is finish, we see post like ''Where are my SA rewards???''
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Hydra Adaptoid
    I voted for the Hydra Adaptoid because the hysteria didn’t stop even after people figured out how easy he was but after reading what @Maldroit2 wrote I think it has to be the nerf blade posts
  • Hydra Adaptoid
    Hydra people flipped out
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    1.1.5 nerf
    This was just an absoulute s**tstorm, people got furious when this happened and it was so unnecessary. Honorable mention does go to late rewards cause it sounded like people's lives depended on them getting rewards on time it was so dumb.
  • FungeonFungeon Posts: 124
    Other
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Other
    Reactionary threads posted to tell others that they are overreacting.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Hydra Adaptoid
    Fungeon wrote: »

The reaction to 12.0 was entirely reasonable lol. It was going to take us to dark places.
  • Hydra Adaptoid
    Hail Hydra!
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Other
    All of the above
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 792 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Diablo (EQ)
    (Don't mind the vote)

Mid-tier players (those who still have act5 to 100%, haven't done uncollected eq, etc) complaining when anouncing end-game content with awesome rewards
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Other
    Android no update...lol
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Ice phoenix
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Other
    12.0 need I say more?
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Hydra Adaptoid
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Reactionary threads posted to tell others that they are overreacting.

How edgy of you 🙄
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Other
    Can’t believe I’ve Phoenix isn’t listed by far the biggest untested content to ever enter the contest
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Other
    dungeons changes.