**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon refresh timers

ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
Anyone else want shorter refresh timers? I would rather take the loss in extra rewards they’re adding, in exchange for the regular milestones with shards for the crystals. I’m sure they keep adding rewards because they see that we can get every milestone in 2-4 sessions, easily.

Comments

• BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    I’m waiting to see how these timers affect my enjoyment of dungeons, but my initial reaction is that the added rewards are an excuse to stretch the timers. Most people running dungeon 7 don’t need or want more overflow t4cc, and the drop rates for t2a will very likely be abysmal.
    But we’ll see, that’s just my initial knee jerk reaction.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    I wish they would only do extended timers on champions for sets in which you do d5 or higher. Keep lower refresh timers for those opt’ing not to chase the bonus rewards
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I agree with @BirdReynolds , that’s exactly what I was thinking.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Was thinking the same. Don’t really care for the extra rewards as I am unlikely to get them anyway. I liked being able to send my best champs in the first day and if I don’t get enough points I can still go in later with those champs before that dungeon ends
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    cdjwjqs9cvzs.png

1 for 1 so far, but wow is that a tiny amount. I’d much rather have shorter timers instead of 0.555% of a t2a. By a landslide.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    cdjwjqs9cvzs.png

1 for 1 so far, but wow is that a tiny amount. I’d much rather have shorter timers instead of 0.555% of a t2a. By a landslide.

That’s wrong. They said 500-18000 but room 5 gave 200...