**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Beta Server [Merged Threads]

Comments

• I cannot access the beta at all
  • Joshkc662Joshkc662 Posts: 25
    I'm having extra connection issues, but I have been able to log in and out of the beta and have most of my account active while in beta mode. Just trying to figure out how to get to the beta forum, not seeing an invite or a post anywhere.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Can access beta. Can’t access beta forum.
  • CodydewCodydew Posts: 15
    Nkurban wrote: »
    Hey y'all!

I've merged a few threads together to get answers all in one place. For those connecting and getting placed into a Level 1 account, please log out of the Google Play/Game Center and trying again. This for some reason can cause the Level 1 account issues to come into play.
    I’m not getting logged into a level 1 account I’m being put into my 2nd, also Game Center did nothing for me still signed into the alt

• CodydewCodydew Posts: 15
    Disregard that last. Quoted wrong thing.
  • eromaticseromatics Posts: 2
    I keep trying to log into beta and it takes me to my 2nd account I have every single time. And on my 2nd account I dont even own gwen or shehulk. I dont understand what is happening. How do I get to the beta??
  • Anyone have advice getting on from a pixel 2? I am having same problem with logging me out and sending me to 2nd account. Thanks
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    I think the issue is different emails. If your on iOS and your email for sighing into the game is different than your Apple ID you will be signed into a lvl account that you are not using. I'm pretty sure something similar is going on with Google users as well.
  • BivXBivX Posts: 0
    Iphone X & I’ve been chosen to beta test for the third time now.

It never takes me to testing & instead boots me from the game & forces me to sign back in, to then I’m still unable to test...
  • I had the same problem. No gold. Frustrating.
  • Strange, i only got 20 mil gold.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Strange, i only got 20 mil gold.

Are your champs 5*? It’s way too much anyway. I only used 6 mill or so r5ing both
  • I have the same errors, when I try to access the beta it will not connect to the Server.
  • Coreyb516Coreyb516 Posts: 40
    I can not access the beta won’t connwct to the server like the rest in here
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    I set aside some time today to participate in the Beta and provide feedback but I can't login. Tried multiple times, it just sits there at the LOADING... screen.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    8th time was the charm for me.
  • Tons of people having problems w access to Beta.
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    how do you get into beta?
  • E_31E_31 Posts: 2
    when I click on the link that was given to me to go to the beta forum, it tells me that there’s a problem and won’t let me in.
    Allan anyone tell me if I’m doing something wrong ? (First time doing a beta)
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    I just got in and the game force closed.
  • JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    It always fails to load the BETA for me. Haven't been able to access it once yet.
  • ValorValor Posts: 2
    Anyone find a solution to beta yet!? Everytime i hit particate i get logged out of my kabam account and put into my game center account on IOS and from there i have access to nothing. Been having issue since day 1. Please help i wanna try the new Spider Gwen update for myself
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    Unless you can change either your in kabam email or your iTunes account email this will be a problem with connecting
  • I guess it wasn't meant for me to try out the beta. It sucks but I won't start ripping into Kabam for it. I will say not addressing even 1 or 2 problems with tips on getting on is kinda annoying. So if you guys figure out how an Android user can access the beta before it's over, let me know.
  • Can we just be dead serious for a minute?

Why has none of this been fixed yet? As stated several times already these same problems happen Every Beta, yet it appears no one has even attempted to fix any of it or even look into the cause. And Everytime it comes up you suggest the same few things that never work for everyone, not to mention you seem to act like it's something on our end.

Now I'm not someone who knows everything there is to know about Tech/Coding/ect, but it doesn't take a Tech Genius to realize maybe you should either fix this thing that is breaking everytime or look into replacing it with a new one that actually work...
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    SG is a 5 and only have SH as a 4. I sold the science iso and got SH maxed, SG to 4/55. Just annoying selling iso then going back to rank up.

axelelf_1 wrote: »
    Strange, i only got 20 mil gold.

Are your champs 5*? It’s way too much anyway. I only used 6 mill or so r5ing both

• Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    DJRipster wrote: »
    Frankmcoc wrote: »
    Game Center is off still doesn’t work

Also now anytime I open the game it loads a lvl 1 account by default, even if I closed it in my lvl 60 account

Very annoying please fix my account ASAP

Make sure that you're logged into your Kabam Account via the game settings.

Logging into Kabam account takes us to the main account... From where we can't get back into the beta server... Its a vicious cycle of disconnects and wasted time

Yes. This is the same problem I’m having. Beta is on the second account I loaded on my device and when I try to login to beta it restarts and opens to the first account I loaded onto my device.
  • DilloneousDilloneous Posts: 19
    I figured this has already been answered but I had the ability to sign up and did and now that it is available I cannot actually do the test. Why is this the case? Is it an issue with android users?
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    There is already a merged thread about this, not sure we ever got an answer though. Happening to a lot of people, me included.
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    Still no answers? I get an error message saying that I can't connect to the beta server on my ipad and android phone, then it says I have been disconnected and restarts the app and right back where I started or on my secondary account on my ipad.
This discussion has been closed.