**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 small things to greatly improved the game

I feel these have been beat to death, but with all the recent GUI/HUD changes I was hoping to reintroduce the ideas...

1. In the player profile, can we have a numerical value of current experience and experience to level up? (Like 2358/6000 exp) Or even just a single number showing distance to next level ( 3642 exp to next level). I'm sure many veteran players, stuck at 60, won't give a **** for this but many none vets would prefer it.
2. Updated end of fight stats. It would be amazing to see damage dealt, damage taken & hp recovered ...or even the more fun/novelty information like strongest single hit, bleed/poison damage dealt or number of crit hits

Comments

• MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    For me, I just want to quickly go to next fight to finish my cycle of Arena or use up all my energy in quest. Pausing and reading info is kinda wasting time sometimes...

This might be interested to some but it will not "greatly" improve the game.