**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dungeon Friendship / Matchmaking Rewards Didn't Reset

With the new cycle of dungeons I expect new friendship / matchmaking bonus rewards but I started with 4/4 friendship and I don't even have an option to match make. Did I miss something saying these were disabled again?

Thanks

Comments

• I thought it was just me. But yeah, think they messed up with the friendship bonus thing again....zzzz...
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    it's disabled again shows max earned
  • Hey there, sorry to hear about this. We'll pass it along to the rest of the team.
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    I didn’t have mine reset either. IPhoneX newest iOS.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    When Dungeones returned 2 days ago, my Friendship and Matchmaking bonuses did not reset to 0/4 and 0/10. They both had progress, with Matchmaking being full and no way for me to gain the bonus again.

Is this intended or an error?
  • Dungeons friendship is not reset. It shows maxed out from previous dungeons run. I am not able to collect shards.ac8rxbn7wes6.jpeg
  • Support Team from email told me no compensation.. Why?
  • So i go into dungeons today spend units to refresh my top squad. Guess what happens? Game boots me out and goes into emergency maintenance. So now im out of units, a top squad, and the shards I cant collect.
  • Same here. first attempt, spent units on refresh and point boost. Game crashed into emergency maintenance in dungeon 7. Back up, spent units again on refresh, point boost is disappeared, go back into dungeon 7.... Guess what happens? BOOM! AGAIN! Emergency maintenance. Have it recorded also to send in email. So twice now!
  • Rehan010_Rehan010_ Posts: 29
    Is this happening only in Android devices because i saw on lagacy stream yesterday when he was doing Dungeon his friendship bonus was reset. Any news form mods when this is going to be fixed?
  • Its not only android. Its apple also. Plus my dungeon partner from today showed me his email response. He is getting compensation of units but Im not. I don’t understand why? I sent a copy of the email response to kabam and still i was denied compensation after i uploaded a video of game booting me out of dungeons to an emergency maintenance.
  • @Kabam Zibiit look up
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    My whole alliance having this issue including me
    So are we not going to be issued the bonuses we've missed out on?
  • Corby11Corby11 Posts: 163
    @Kabam Zibiit loads of players are experiencing this and the timer is still not re set, mine has just added another 3 days on out of nowhere and the dungeon run will be at an end soon. Is there any answer to what is happening and will those who experienced the problem get the 5* shards they missed out on as a result?
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    I have been showing max rewards claimed this entire dungeon series
    I put a ticket in they said we are aware of the problem and looking into it and then closed the ticket lol. Where are my 5* shards?
    If we could get an update on this it would be nice because I am sure it’s happened a couple of times to me now
  • Rehan010_Rehan010_ Posts: 29
    So the Dungeon are over and we didn't get the chance to get 2500 5* shards and five friendship crystal because kabam didn't fixed the issue and no response by the mods. So now are we gonna get compensation of that by kabam?
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    UPDATE: No compensation will be given.
    @Kabam Zibiit I take it then that this is a low priority and we can expect the same for the next dungeon run? I know you guys can’t answer every comment and sometimes want to wait till you have a full answer to post but a comment every 3 or 4 days to say still looking into it wouldn’t go amiss.
    Kabam?
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    Is this going to get fixed? Are we going to get compensated for missed rewards?? This is a significant amount of awards.
    They return in about an hour. Any information?
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    well they were fixed and worked properly for me last time.

and are fixed and working properly for me this time.
    Is there any update?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

We are still working on a resolution for this issue. Apologies for the delay! We'll be sure to let everyone know as soon as we have more information.