**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Replacement for useless XP boosts

This might have already been mentioned or thought of, but would why doesn't Kabam make the XP boosts include a gold boost so that summoners who have already reached level 60 can still get some use from them?

Comments

• AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    I would actually love that.. with the addition of 5* and 6* the and intense amount of gold required to rank them up I feel as if there should be a better way to earn gold. I have various decent 5* champions at rank one or two that I would like to use; they are by no means god tier five stars but still interesting enough to play in certain game modes. However, I cannot do that because as of now they are simply too weak and with my personal lack of gold I cannot even think of ranking them up.

And even if I had enough gold to rank one of those up I'll end up saving it up for a god tier because I have so little gold available. And I know the common response is: play arena daily and you will have gold; that, however, is not possible for every single player in the game.. I simply do not have time to do so. I do play arena every now and then and get to 1.5 million in the 4* arena as well as the 5* one but I still lack gold to rank and level up my champs.

The cost of 3 million gold to rank a 5* character from 1 to 5 seems a bit high to me considering the amount of gold one can earn. Ranking a 5* to rank 3 costs almost 1 million...
    and keep in mind it is just one character.

Maybe it just seems high to me personally. I'm not sure how others feel..
  • PleasureDomePleasureDome Posts: 93
    @AceLuffySabo I am in the same boat, gold is very hard to come by and I have champs that are just fun to play but aren't worth ranking up with how rare it is. With how frequent and useless XP boosts are once you reach level 60, you would think they would make some replacement to those items. Like once you reach level 60 you could convert XP boosts to gold boosts or Kabam could just replace all in game instances of them with a new boost.
  • This might have already been mentioned or thought of, but would why doesn't Kabam make the XP boosts include a gold boost so that summoners who have already reached level 60 can still get some use from them?

I think a better idea is to make all XP earned convert to gold when you reach the level cap. That implicitly makes XP boosters into gold boosters and provides a little bit of gold boost to players that are past the leveling stage of progress.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Yes different suggestions for the XP boost have been suggested for several years now including the one you mentioned.

I personally think this is a good idea as were many others but gold doesn’t seem to be high priority for the Kabam devs.

I understand your frustration and my only advice is to try to play the game for fun.
  • PleasureDomePleasureDome Posts: 93
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    This might have already been mentioned or thought of, but would why doesn't Kabam make the XP boosts include a gold boost so that summoners who have already reached level 60 can still get some use from them?

I think a better idea is to make all XP earned convert to gold when you reach the level cap. That implicitly makes XP boosters into gold boosters and provides a little bit of gold boost to players that are past the leveling stage of progress.

Ya that's a better idea! It just seems like such a waste of XP if they arent increasing the max level
  • ZaptosdakingZaptosdaking Posts: 65
    That's a great idea, they should make a gold boost