**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

145k Summoner looking for a long-term relaxed Alliance.

Hello, my username is Samuel030s and if you're interested in recruiting me, friend request me in-game and/or reply to this post with contact info. I am an active everyday player with an almost 150k rating. I don't like to grind constantly in the Arenas and I play to enjoy myself and to boost my overall Hero Rating. I am open to being an Alliance recruiter. I am willing to actively participate in a LINE chat. I am looking for a laid back alliance that encourages it's members to play and have fun. An alliance with semi-retired Summoners who have played hardcore before and are looking to chill now is preferable. Here are my preferences in an Alliance:
- No event minimums
- Hit the SA rewards at least every other week
- AW and AQ is the main focus of the Alliance
- Active communication with a friendly environment (not too immature)
- The focus is on having fun and getting rewards to tackle higher end content
I know that this seems like a bit much, but I want to join an Alliance that I plan on being with for months, if not years. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Comments

• Hit me on Line app. ID - siriusbreak. Our Alliance fits the majority of what you listed. Your in game account is overloaded with friends and i cannot request.
  • Hit me on Line app. ID - siriusbreak. Our Alliance fits the majority of what you listed. Your in game account is overloaded with friends and i cannot request.
  • Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    This is a previous edit of a post, do not reply to this post.
  • Pictus_CatPictus_Cat Posts: 8
    Our alliance is 2mil+, I just started it a few months ago. There are about 10 of us that have stuck together since we started this game.. I am still in touch with others. And we have been adding to our numbers of long term members. Although I do not personally know anyone, it feels like a family here. No immaturity is allowed. We work together to grow together but also understand life. We do SA holds every other week, most of us r on line, and do map aq 3-3-2-2-2 currently. My line ID is pictuscat09