**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Spider Gwen Rework

Overall I am enjoying her kit but I feel like she is missing a bit of damage compared to she hulk. We can't always get 5-6 charges in each fight so we need compesation for that. Maybe if she kept her armor break ability and had it as a passive instead and if her attack per charge were increased. Anyone else agree?

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    I definitely agree in regards to the armor break
    They also removed her ability to deal double crit damage (tho her sp3 does something similar. not entirely sure it's better )
    Thought they were going to improve on her previous abilities tbh
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★
    Where is the Armor break of Spider Gwen @Kabam Miike ?
  • Yeah since armor break was taken she doesn't land as much damage. She hulk is strong and I like the slow debuff for both. As far as which is better I would have go with she hulk she has strong hits and more fun to play with. The evades for spider gwen are better.
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 192
    Im enjoying the enervate sp1 and the paralyze sp2. Took Mr. S down quickly with the paralyze and enervate kept his power down
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Go watch seatin's buff gameplay video. Her damage is amazing, she's just now a ramp character similar to carnage but without the bleed.