**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Beta Server [Merged Threads]

Comments

• I kicks me out and logs me into my old Google account that my son uses...
  • GalloFenixGalloFenix Posts: 15
    Everyone who can’t sign in is getting banned.
  • JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    Go figure, I finally get to participate in a BETA and it doesn't work. Kabamed again!
  • DilloneousDilloneous Posts: 19
    @Kabam Miike what are we to do?
  • DangerZone9DangerZone9 Posts: 1
    Couldnt login to Beta server. Whenever i clicked the Yellow tab, the games logs me out and throws me at level 1 of some new id.
    This is my first time doing a beta test. Is this its supposed to be ?
    If not, how do I get in and test ???
  • Okay so you were able to update the Beta for people to play LoL and RoL but you can't fix the issue to let people accessing it? That's a bit disappointing .
  • Gle31Gle31 Posts: 4
    I’m having the same issue. Get a server issue notifications and then signs me into my current account. First time in Beta and its kind of disappointing that I can’t join
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Support is pretty useless to, I still can't get into beta and I am still getting signed out of my main account and it's getting unlinked which is irritating. Said it was fixed yet still can't get into it which isn't my main problem right now.

Since my alt keeps showing up unlinked to everything by default
  • Reading all the negative comments is reassuring that I'm not specifically stupid.
    Got excited to beta test and ended up with nothing.
  • So I was chosen to take part of the beta for she hulk and spider Gwen, but kabams servers won't let me in and it's really passing me off, what the heck kabam can't you be decent for.once in your lives
  • Why do they just ignore us?
    Well guess I am not getting into this one, shame since I was looking forward to trying these out, especially spidergwen and then see how i like them
  • Kels_444Kels_444 Posts: 15
    Glad you guys have merged all this into one thread. That's great but it still doesnt fix the issue with beta testing. I see that seatin has had no issue at all with his login and has already put up some stuff on YouTube. Now that I've seen how he uses them I'll be just like everyone else and have to wait to see what comes of it. It would have been nice to know that only a select few would actually get to participate in the beta out of the group chosen to do it.
  • AnotherGoldAnotherGold Posts: 2
    Been trying for two days now. Still can’t get into the beta and it’s not even loading anymore. I click the button to enter and it immediately tells me it won’t connect and puts me into the main game.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Been trying for two days now. Still can’t get into the beta and it’s not even loading anymore. I click the button to enter and it immediately tells me it won’t connect and puts me into the main game.

If your on iOS then log out of Game Center then log on to the beta
    Well lol I finally got into the beta just not exactly how I wanted to and it was only for a short period of time.

It put me in a previous version of my alt from the last beta, but this time it had no name or anything and level one, then I claimed something then it threw me off.

This has been a disaster and not sure how to fix on Android and support has not been helpful.
  • Kels_444Kels_444 Posts: 15
    I've given up since it's such a hush hush secret as to how this game could turn out. Kabam help doesnt help at all nor do I think they know how to help. Honestly I think my 6 yr old could do a better job. Really losing faith in this game. I probably would have quit long ago if it wasnt for the people I've met since I started with the early access. If it wasnt for them I would probably be full time playing final fantasy brave exvius where they actually care about their players and fans.
    Kabam has given marvel a terrible name in my opinion.
  • I haven’t been able to log into the beta server either. Glad to know it’s not just me, but very disappointing to finally get selected to beta test and then have no access
  • QucolucrjuQucolucrju Posts: 17
    I was only able to access the beta test yesterday afternoon and some this morning. Otherwise, I keep getting a conmection error message. Anyone else able to login to the beta server?
  • I honestly wish there was some feedback other than the one comment about logging out of game center. If kabam has any more tips that may get us into the beta it would be great
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    It helps to check for merged threads mate. Look before you post and you could find the answer your looking for
    I honestly wish there was some feedback other than the one comment about logging out of game center. If kabam has any more tips that may get us into the beta it would be great

I tried to contact support and that went nowhere fast, they claimed it was fixed then closed it and ignored a different message that was asking for help with an issue caused by the beta.

Sort of fixed part of it but still can't get into beta on Android, to fix part of it I had to clear cache, clear data, uninstall the game and reinstall on both phones though my main still is technically unlinked which is odd.

Now my alt isn't poping up by default anymore but still can't actually get into the beta itself with my account keeps saying can't connect to beta server and then disconnects me.

Not sure there is much we can do depending on device we are using until they either fix it or the beta ends, you know what's funnier about this i pulled a 4* she hulk after all these years and I can't see how she is.
  • I tried to contact support and that went nowhere fast, they claimed it was fixed then closed it and ignored a different message that was asking for help with an issue caused by the beta.

Sort of fixed part of it but still can't get into beta on Android, to fix part of it I had to clear cache, clear data, uninstall the game and reinstall on both phones though my main still is technically unlinked which is odd.

Now my alt isn't poping up by default anymore but still can't actually get into the beta itself with my account keeps saying can't connect to beta server and then disconnects me.

Not sure there is much we can do depending on device we are using until they either fix it or the beta ends, you know what's funnier about this i pulled a 4* she hulk after all these years and I can't see how she is.

I've tried all the same stuff as you. I'm also on Android. I uninstalled Google play games and deleted my profile for contest since I know my kabam log in. Still no dice. It clearly goes beyond Google play games/game center for some people.

I have a 5* she hulk I would like to try out before I commit to her and rank her up. Now I just have to go off of YouTube videos and hope for the best unless this, hopefully, gets fixed
    I tried to contact support and that went nowhere fast, they claimed it was fixed then closed it and ignored a different message that was asking for help with an issue caused by the beta.

I've tried all the same stuff as you. I'm also on Android. I uninstalled Google play games and deleted my profile for contest since I know my kabam log in. Still no dice. It clearly goes beyond Google play games/game center for some people.

I have a 5* she hulk I would like to try out before I commit to her and rank her up. Now I just have to go off of YouTube videos and hope for the best unless this, hopefully, gets fixed

I have a feeling it won't get fixed, I wanted to test my 5* Spidergwen and 4* duped one but looks like we are going have to wait.

I saw videos on them and they look impresive however I would also like to use them first before I make up my mind but looks like that's not going to be until after this beta at this rate.
    Or not, it really depends on your device and kabam has been less than helpful to say the least.
  • How come it won’t let me sign into the beta server??
  • TH3_STONETH3_STONE Posts: 56
    I signed up for beta ... i use a note 9 to play regularly.....so I see it but the game
    wont let me in. It says "failure to log in" everytime. I tried a redownload ... nothing works... why?
  • FGH14FGH14 Posts: 8
    I have opened 3 cases with Kabam and they keep closing the case with no resolution or explanation . I just keep getting no connection and get booted.
  • FGH14FGH14 Posts: 8
    I have opened 3 cases with Kabam and they keep closing the case with no resolution or explanation . I just keep getting no connection and get booted.
This discussion has been closed.