**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beta resources "not to be used in other areas of the game"

1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
What does this mean? Does it mean finishing LoL or something?
Ive ranked a bunch of science champs up to see how their abilities scale or how SH and SG compares when maxed to other champs.

What is the "other areas of the game" that the resources arent supposed to be used on?
Also what happens if you do?

Comments

• Drooped2 wrote: »
    Its a default message meaning not to be used on live server.

I'm pretty sure its not possible this beta but some beta have been done differently

In the past players have discovered various loopholes or exploits to transfer beta stuff to live. This is considered a bannable exploit. So much so that I don't even try to test potential ways to do this even to let Kabam know they might exist. You're just supposed to know not to do this, and if you don't the message is fair warning.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Its a default message meaning not to be used on live server.

I'm pretty sure its not possible this beta but some beta have been done differently

In the past players have discovered various loopholes or exploits to transfer beta stuff to live. This is considered a bannable exploit. So much so that I don't even try to test potential ways to do this even to let Kabam know they might exist. You're just supposed to know not to do this, and if you don't the message is fair warning.

Thanks
    I wasnt sure -- and since you say that havent seen any obvious ways to tranfer resources to live -- nor would i lol
    Knowing Kabam 😂😂
  • What good is the gold & iso without the catalyst needed to rank?
    If I use my saved cat will I get it back after the testing is over?
    Cant access forum either.
    I’ve put in some time testing, comparing, etc and the survey is so basic there is no way it can provide a full picture of results opinions or suggestions.
    Come on kabam. We are doing this for free with no hopes of being compensated and can’t even do it correctly.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    What good is the gold & iso without the catalyst needed to rank?
    If I use my saved cat will I get it back after the testing is over?
    Cant access forum either.
    I’ve put in some time testing, comparing, etc and the survey is so basic there is no way it can provide a full picture of results opinions or suggestions.
    Come on kabam. We are doing this for free with no hopes of being compensated and can’t even do it correctly.

Items used in beta doesn't affect your nonbeta account. Also they sell rank up gems for a single gold I believe in beta