**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

12/13 mil Map 5 Gold 1 looking for a couple solid players

Looking to replace a few people before the start of the new AW season. Mimimum 300k profile and have a couple 4/55 champs. We run Map 5 every day and are looking to start doing some Map 6. We were in the top 300 of Gold 1 last season and are hoping to break into Plat 3 this season.

Even though our description is strict, we have a bunch of fun and try to keep things entertaining. We are constantly trying to encourage each other to improve. With that said, we still expect everyone to participate and be active. No freeloaders.

To make sure we are getting people who will fit well into our alliance, we ask that you have a video of you fighting in the new Captain Marvel EQ. We would like to see fights from the first path of the second chapter. It would be the first Ms. Marvel and the IMIW.

If you’re interested, hit me up and we can chat.

My IGN and LINE is: _RJG_
7n98ll00m57p.png

Our alliance is Defiant Superpowers
d0j1d1rgucg3.png

Comments

• _RJG__RJG_ Posts: 44
    For anyone wondering why we want to see a video, it’s because we are in tier 4 AW and want to know you will be able to handle your war path. As you are aware, the higher the tier in war, the harder things get, and we don’t want to jeopardize our current members of the rewards they are working hard to get. If you make the cut, you will know that you have an alliance who is lookin out for your best interest.

Already filled a couple spots. Don’t hesitate to contact me.
    Still looking for at least two more people.
    Just when we filled our spots, a few other members wanted to leave so they could spend more time with family. Lookin for at least three people. Contact me if you’re interested.
    Still have some spots.
    Looking to fill one spot ASAP. Contact me!