**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[iOS] 21.3 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• In-Game Name: Jeddite
    Device and Model: IPhone 6
    Device Operating System: IOS 12.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 21.3
    Game Mode: Ultron's Assault Variant 2.1
    Description of the Issue: As similar to everyone else above, game crashes when I try to fight with Cosmic Drone, regardless of the chosen hero. I even tried to click fight instantly without going to pre-fight screen, this ended up in a loop where I have to press continue fight every time I open the game and then crash again. Had to reinstall, now game is accesible but nothing else.

Question is; this is clearly a bug that has been going on for a while. I don't want to exit my quest, because I've spent resources to get there. But since I'm stucked, my energy and champs are also locked down which prevents me from playing any other solo mode, and can't bring these champs to AW / AQ. How are we going to be compensated because of that? If I quit the quest and continue playing other quests (assuming they won't crash) will my items be reinstalled? Or if I stay what will happen to all these lost energy?
  • GOMGOGOMGO Posts: 1
    As with others, story mode is broken.....

In-Game Name: GOMGO
    Device and Model: IPhone 6 and iPad Air
    Device Operating System: IOS 11.4 on iPad and 12.1.2 on iPhone
    Game Mode: Story Quest Act 4.3.6
    Description of the Issue: Game crashes eveytime I attempt a Symbiote ambush fight. All non-ambush fights play fine. I have restarted the quest multiple times and have even reinstalled. Game doesn’t load the fight and crashes after pressing fight. Also crashes if I try and change from the default champ.
  • 36gishan36gishan Posts: 13
    In game user: ISHAN !
    Device and modal : Iphone -6
    Cellular Only
    Game version : 21.3
    Game mode: Story quest act 4 each chap
    Description: i am exploring act 4 and each time whenever i get ambush my phone gets to home screen
    I restarted my phone and restarted the game but then too same problem
    I tried to change the path of that quest where there was no ambush, quest finished and quest got reseted so i thought now it would work
    I gone to that unexplored path of ambush but again facing same problem
    This cost me lots of energy riffils and boosts whoch affected my game progression and units amount.
    I want COMPENSATION!
    Because its not our mistake my energy riffils gone totally wasted , its really annoying and made me think about leaving game !
  • n-Game Name : RealSpaz
    Device and Model : iPhone 6
    Device OS : 12.1.4
    Cellular & Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi mostly
    Game Version : 21.3
    Game Mode : Story Quest - Act 4.4.4
    Description of Issue: I completed the top path, before the last fight I get ambushed. The champion selector screen comes up and then it freezes and then shuts the game down.

I have tried re-installing the game, and shutting my phone down. Everything is up to date. Nothing seems to work. Please help.
  • KenKylenKenKylen Posts: 5
    In-Game Name: KenKylen
    Device and Model: iPhone 6s / Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.1.4 / Android v.9
    Cellular or WiFi: Both - Du
    Game Mode: AQ / AW / Arena / Story Quests
    Description of the Issue: unresponsive controls (especially heavy and block) for quite sometime now, I thought it was due to my iPhone so I installed and tried it on my Samsung Galaxy S9+ (almost brand new, just got it a few weeks before and almost never used prior to this), but still encountered the same issue so it definitely is not due to the phone. got defeated or almost defeated on sometimes even weaker champions just because of these issues. Hope this gets fixed soon
  • johnbrinkjohnbrink Posts: 7
    Name: johnbrink
    Device and Model: iPhone 7
    Device Operating System: 12.1.2
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular
    Game Mode: Log on select screen

• FangedWangFangedWang Posts: 2
    edited February 2019
    In-Game Name: FangedWang
    Device and Model: iphone 6
    Device Operating System: ios 12.1.4
    Cellular or WiFi: Happens during both and I use straight talk(verizon) for my service provider.
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War. Every fight and even lose control on the main screen.
    Description of the Issue: I'm experiencing all loss of control during fights, the game freezes up on me the entire time I try to play. This has been going on for a couple months now and it completely ruins any fight I do that cannot be beaten by auto-fight. This has gotten me kicked from a couple alliances and made it hard for me to earn some good rewards and ultimately ruining my motivation to play this game that I really have enjoyed for over 4 years now. Please send me some feedback or fix it soon please!
    Thank you for your time and coonsideration.
    -MCOC Constituent
  • KenKylenKenKylen Posts: 5
    KenKylen wrote: »
    In-Game Name: KenKylen
    Device and Model: iPhone 6s / Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.1.4 / Android v.9
    Cellular or WiFi: Both - Du
    Game Mode: AQ / AW / Arena / Story Quests
    Description of the Issue: unresponsive controls (especially heavy and block) for quite some time now, I thought it was due to my iPhone so I installed and tried it on my Samsung Galaxy S9+ (almost brand new, just got it a few weeks before and almost never used prior to this), but still encountered the same issue so it definitely is not due to the phone. got defeated or almost defeated on sometimes even weaker champions just because of these issues. Hope this gets fixed soon

just for the record, my two champions just died a worthless fight on AQ, and my remaining champion's barely holding up due to this control haywire
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    iOS 12.1.2
    iPhone 7
    Wifi or cellular
    Latest game version
    Timing is out on blocks, dropping blocks, air punches (more from defenders)
    If I swipe back with right thumb while I’m taking punches, it lets me get hit or parry them, this is not normal timing
    Normally I don’t get out of the blocks unless timing is perfect I just get held in there taking block damage.
    Dexterity is popping up as I get hit as I’m swiping back, it’s also very hard sometimes to get dexterity to Proc, (with starky) seems I have to evade later and this often leaves me getting hit while blocking instead of the evade
  • Tudgie78Tudgie78 Posts: 47
    Just wondered if anyone else has experienced a return of quite severe lag? I’m in arena, with multiple different champs, blocks dropping, attacks not happening, heavys firing off when not desired by me. Running up to date version, with most current iOS available, on an iPad mini.
  • Ronny_Ronny_ Posts: 66
    IGN = .R.O.H.A.N.
    Device = IPhone 6
    Version = 12.1.2
    Cellular network
    Problem - game keep crashing while playing against symbioids in act 4 final chapter (4-5 times in row - game crashed, opened again, open story mode , loading , crashes, repeat)
    Plz fix this
  • In-Game Name:Carlm17
    Device and model: iPhone 6
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.1.4
    Cellular or WiFi: On both
    Game Mode: Story Quests
    Act 4.3.4 Inscrutable
    Description: As I go navigating the upper lane and I have to face an ambush the game crashes. The champion selector comes up and then it crashes.
  • Carlm17 wrote: »
    In-Game Name:Carlm17
    Cellular or WiFi: On both
    Game Mode: Story Quests
    Act 4.3.4 Inscrutable
    Description: As I go navigating the upper lane and I have to face an ambush the game crashes. The champion selector comes up and then it crashes.

Edit 1: It crashed again on a different lane with an ambush. So it is happening on every ambush now.
  • ChamwadChamwad Posts: 16
    In-Game Name: Chamwad
    Device and Model: iPhone 5s
    Game Mode: Story Quest Act 4

Hi; I'm having the same issue as many in Act 4. During the stage with Luke Cage as boss, every time I'm ambushed by a symbiote, the game crashes. This pic is where it happened last and shows the team I was using. It's happened in other spots too.

teryxe9megy5.png
  • NoKANoKA Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: мистер Нока
    Device and Model: iPad Air
    Cellular or WiFi: Both - Megafon
    Game Mode: Story Quest - Act 4.1.4
    Description of the Issue: At the very beginning at the intersection, I am ambushed (technology symbioid). The hero selection screen appears, then throws me out of the game. The game version and iPad software is current.
  • n-Game Name: Vic3
    Device and Model: iPhone X
    Cellular or WiFi: Both - Digi
    Game Mode: Deadpool Event quest 3.1
    Description of the Issue: middle or after the match> Problem connecting to network pop up. So far i m trying to fight domino but this happens way to frequent in the middle of the match which is distracting. Fighting a 6 star Domino with 4 star heros are hard enough. But the constand pop up is very distracting. And worst case was in other maps. When i have defeated gwenpool boss in the event 2.2 the pop up shows problem connecting and the whole fight was not registered.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    In-Game Name: Kfd2010
    Device and Model: iPhone 8
    Game Mode: Honestly - all of them. I get lag when finishing AQ fights (or loading them - had to use items because of one today), AW, just now in uncollected, arena. All of it. It's lag city.

Honestly, it's getting bad enough where the game is becoming less and less playable.
  • In-Game Name: Marcvinzki77
    Device and model: iPhone 5s
    Device OS: 12.1.4
    Cellular and Wifi: Wifi most of the time
    Game Version: 21.3
    Game Mode: Story Quest Act 4
    Description Issue: Game Crashes and I'm redirected to the home page every time I am ambushed by adaptoid. I try to click the fight button and then it automatically crashes. That's everytime I play Story Quest Act 4. Please fix this.
  • In-Game Name: ricecookerchan
    Device and Model: iPhone 6
    Device Operating System: iOS 121.4
    Cellular or WiFi: Both - proximus
    Game Mode: Story Quest - Act 4.4.1
    Description of the Issue: when getting ambushed by a symbiod, game crashes
  • the game crashes with act 4 as soon as the adaptoid appears
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    Anybody else have this issue on iphone 8: Tap light attack and character dodges back, go to parry and my guy dashes forward.

go to dash forward and he goes back wards. Press light attack several times and character does a heavy attack.

No clue if it the phone or what. I took off my screen guard and it does the same thing.

Sometimes pressing light attack does not nothing.
  • In-game Name: Zaherch
    Device: Iphone 5S
    Device Operating System: 12.1.4
    Wifi
    Game Version: 12.3
    Game Mode: variant 3.1
    Description: Game crashes everytime i get to the Ultron Drone. It freezes at the champion selection screen and then crashes. I tried re-installing the game and changing paths but its the same. Seems a lot of us are experiencing the same issues.
    The issue with the Drones, network issues, lagging and sudden crashes.
    Could you please give us any time frame to when this issue might be fixed ? I cant complete Variant because im stuck on 3.1 !!
  • Carcrazy247Carcrazy247 Posts: 2
    edited February 2019
    In-game name: carcrazy24.7
    Device operating system: OS 12.1.4
    Cellular and WiFi
    Game version 21.3game mode: questing act 4 chapter 6 quest 1-
    Game crashes after trying to fight a symbiod ambush- upwards of 3 days please fix soon!
  • 4.4.6 keeps crashing after being ambushed. I have redownloaded the game and it still crashes. The game works in every other quest
  • I game name : L€ BILAN
    Device Operating System: iOS 121.4
    Cellular or WiFi: Both - Vodafone
    Game Mode: Story Quest - Act 4.4.6
    Description of the Issue: I have completed the centre path on the last map of Act 4: chapter 3:2 dark omen. Every time I face that simbiod the game freezes then crashes. This sucks since I tried reloading the game, restarting my phone. Now, I think I need to opt out of the mission and avoid that path.
  • In game: jiachael~1
    Device OS: 12.1.4
    Wifi
    Game version 21.3
    Game mode: story quest act 4
    Description of issue: every symbioid ambush causes me to automatically crash and exit the game, Only Symbioid ambushes has done this.
  • In-Game Name: KingIlagan
    Device Operating System: iOS 10.2
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Mode: Story Quest - Act 4.4.2
    Description of the Issue: Nothing happens when i fight other champions in the quest, but when i get ambushed it takes me to the screen where you pick a champion and then while loading the symbiode, the game crashes.

I already created enough memory and also restarted the game but it still keeps on crashing.
  • In-Game Name: MMaLLinh
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Mode: Story Quest - Act 4.4.6
    Description of the Issue: I’m go to the centre path on the last map of Act 4 (Culmination) and then I get ambushed. The champion selector screen comes up and then it freezes and then shuts the game down.

I have tried re-installing the game, and shutting my phone down. Nothing seems to work. Please help.
This discussion has been closed.