**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So... Vampire GR (Robbie) next to Blade maybe?

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
Seen here:
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/02/17/vampire-ghost-rider-avengers-15-marvel-preview/

This is a strong possibility since Robbie's GR is fundamentatlity different than Johnny and Danny's; this, not being connected to GR.

I predicted the slot next to Blade to be either Hellstrom, Jennifer Kale, Werewolf By Night, Man-Thing or Hannibal King, but this makes too much sense. Robbie isn't connected to Johnny or Danny, is part of the MCU and being a vampire, connects him to Blade.

If this does happen, I for one will be pissed. There is no way in hell (pun intended) Robbie should join before Danny. Danny made Ghost Rider what it is, and every GR incarnation that followed him has borrowed heavily from his look and persona.

Comments

• Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    edited February 2019
    I don't think Kabam's insight is that good lol.

I always expected the character next to Blade to be Dracula or maybe Morbius, considering how close it is to the Spider-verse characters.
  • Probably Morbius since they’re making a movie.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    He's becoming a vampire. Read the link.

I don't think it's Morbius as he would be connected to the Spider-verse characters and Sinister Six. @RandomizerRuns_4
    Hamin wrote: »

He's becoming a vampire, but he'll probably be back to normal after 10 issues. Also when people think of Robbie Reyes, they probably won't think of monster vampire Robbie. It's like how Spider-man had six arms for a couple of issues and then they disappeared. Now, whenever anyone thinks of Spider-man they don't think of six arm spidey, right? So you don't need to worry about that being Robbie.

I don't think it's Morbius as he would be connected to the Spider-verse characters and Sinister Six. @RandomizerRuns_4

I see your point, but Morbius was never part of the Sinister Six.

He's becoming a vampire, but he'll probably be back to normal after 10 issues. Also when people think of Robbie Reyes, they probably won't think of monster vampire Robbie. It's like how Spider-man had six arms for a couple of issues and then they disappeared. Now, whenever anyone thinks of Spider-man they don't think of six arm spidey, right? So you don't need to worry about that being Robbie.

Good points.

And, I just mentioned the S6 because he commonly worked along them and other Spider-Man villains until he became an anti-hero.

He was part of the Midnight Sons, so there is that relationship with Blade; however, I can't see him not being connected to GR or Spider-Man.

Good points.

And, I just mentioned the S6 because he commonly worked along them and other Spider-Man villains until he became an anti-hero.

He was part of the Midnight Sons, so there is that relationship with Blade; however, I can't see him not being connected to GR or Spider-Man.

I completely forgot about the Midnight Sons actually. It'll be cool if they were used in more media.

As you said it'll be odd to not see Morbius connected to Spider-man, so it's safe to discard Morbius as a canidate. I just thought that since his movie was announced he had to be there somewhere. Oh, well. Best canidate there has to be Dracula then, especially considering how Marvel has been using him in their TV media such as Avengers Assemble.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    I read Marvel is gonna give LC thor's hammer lol
    Midnight Sons and Seige of Darkness were some of my favorite stories as a kid. I loved the darker side of Marvel.
    It could be a Kabam original.

Dr. Venom Blade the Duckpool Patriot?
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Much rather have Hellcow than a vampire GR. The only GR we should get is Cosmic Ghost Rider 1up5s3fp5914.jpeg
    This thread is suspiciously lacking @Voluntaris posting about Hellcow...

You heard it here first, folks.

Hellcow confirmation.
    Midnight Sons and Seige of Darkness were some of my favorite stories as a kid. I loved the darker side of Marvel.

Marvels dark side always had something unique to it. It's why I appreciate it. Marvel''s light side is great, but the dark side of Marvel creates some kind of twist, such as the concept of Moonknight. The whole question about him is if he's just hallucinating everything or if there actually is a Moon God. It comes to create a really unique character, one that I wish was in the MCU already. Also, the most interesting Marvel stories today are the bizarrely dark ones such as Venom and Immortal Hulk, imo.

I also like stories that are a mix of Light and Dark, such as Kraven's Last Hunt.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike hell cow would be an Awesome addition to the game please pass that along to the game team
  • Hamin wrote: »
    Seen here:
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/02/17/vampire-ghost-rider-avengers-15-marvel-preview/

This is a strong possibility since Robbie's GR is fundamentatlity different than Johnny and Danny's; this, not being connected to GR.

I predicted the slot next to Blade to be either Hellstrom, Jennifer Kale, Werewolf By Night, Man-Thing or Hannibal King, but this makes too much sense. Robbie isn't connected to Johnny or Danny, is part of the MCU and being a vampire, connects him to Blade.

If this does happen, I for one will be pissed. There is no way in hell (pun intended) Robbie should join before Danny. Danny made Ghost Rider what it is, and every GR incarnation that followed him has borrowed heavily from his look and persona.
    Hellcow is the question mark to the left of blade it has been confirmed by kabam miike u heared it here first
    Seen here:

Hellcow is the question mark to the left of blade it has been confirmed by kabam miike u heared it here first

Actually, I said it first, so you're second.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★

I've heard the call of my people....

The spot next to Blade will be....

HELLCOW
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »

I've heard the call of my people....

The spot next to Blade will be....

HELLCOW

Love it