**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ ENERGY CONSUMPTION

Is it right to consume 1 Energy point even when walking a path already "walked" by another player?

I entered alliance Quest Map3 and passed for a path already covered by others. I dind't entered in first place and no matter what, it consumed 2 out of 5 energy points

gdyynezo59ve.png

I am at the sentinel node on the right of the map. I walked by a path already covered by the ones before me who took the center. I was supposed to spend 1 energy point to move to the sentinel node but as you can see, It took 2 energy points instead.

I was not the first to enter to the Quest so I have no idea why It took 2 energy points instead of 1.

17s5klh9i5g5.png

Is it working as Intended?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Judging by your timer, you didn't have 5 energy. You have 36 mins before you get another 1 energy. I doubt you had 5 as if you did, it would be at 59:59. When you went right, it used 1 energy. Looks correct to me.
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    you start aq with 3 energy
    you havent consumed any of it
    works fine
  • kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    As far as I knew, just the first one to enter Map starts with 3 energy, the rest starts with 5. Then, since I didn´t enter first I assumed I would have the regular 5 energy, then wondering the 2 energy consumption just to reach one node.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    You start with 3 energy when AQ starts by alliance officer - you gain one per hour after. Therefore if you join AQ 1.5 hours after it started you would have 4 energy and 30 min until next energy
    kraioszero wrote: »
    As far as I knew, just the first one to enter Map starts with 3 energy, the rest starts with 5. Then, since I didn´t enter first I assumed I would have the regular 5 energy, then wondering the 2 energy consumption just to reach one node.

Everyone starts with 3. Always has been that way. If you dont enter AQ for 2 hours, you'll start with 5
    I just logged in with a second account, took the path to the left (neokillnemesis on the first picture) and moved two nodes, cosumed two energies, and this AQ started with less time than the regular 24 hours, so seems bugged to me
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    It’s not bugged
    I just logged in with a second account, took the path to the left (neokillnemesis on the first picture) and moved two nodes, cosumed two energies, and this AQ started with less time than the regular 24 hours, so seems bugged to me

Well its the last day. If you started AQ late, you wouldn't have the full timer...you get 24 hrs for 4 days amd the last day is just whatever's left over. How new to the game and AQ?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    It Not bugge u move to the sentiel mean that is a node ther didt hav cover buy any one aside from u that meant it you one energy
    Gamer wrote: »
    It Not bugge u move to the sentiel mean that is a node ther didt hav cover buy any one aside from u that meant it you one energy

Yes, but just ONE, not two
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    it didnt take two. if it took two, we'd see an hour counter above the energy. you only had 4
    As far as I can remember, counter works on a one energy point base, not two...If so, then When having zero energy it would show the time for the 5 energy cost?
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    The meaning is that if it took 2 to move to there, then it would be counting down at 59:59 instead of 36:51. Either you waited about 20 minutes to take the picture, or you only had 4 energy (with about 40 minutes left until the next) when you joined the AQ.

Did you join AQ 1h20m after the AQ started? Not the 24h timer, but when your alliance actually started it.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    As far as I can remember, counter works on a one energy point base, not two...If so, then When having zero energy it would show the time for the 5 energy cost?

If you had 5 energy, the second you moved once, the timer would start at 59:59. The timer in the picture does not show in the 50s, but in the 30s. you either waited 20+ minutes to notice and take a picture, or you had 4 energy, and the timer was already counting for the 1 energy to make 5.