**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2019 Champs

Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Just my guess as to who we’ll see for the rest of the year....

MAR: CPT Marvel (movie), Nick Fury, Skrull

APR: Ronin (HE civil war), The Ancient One

MAY: Mr. Fantastic, Dr. Doom

JUN: Dark Phoenix, Mystique

JUL: Mysterio, Elemental(s)

AUG: Wolfsbane, Demon Bear

SEP: Sue Storm, Namor

OCT: MCOC created champ, Morbius

NOV: Kingsman x 2.... No clue for this month

DEC: Human Torch, Silver Surfer

Comments

• Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Very weird options for some of them but I’d like to see them. Also Killgrave and Puppet Master if that would even be possible.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Sheer_Cold wrote: »
    Very weird options for some of them but I’d like to see them. Also Killgrave and Puppet Master if that would even be possible.

Those would be cool champs! I’d like to see them as well. This list is just my guess for champs but not so much my preference....
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    April will be someone from Avengers Endgame. The State of the Battlerealm map has a gap for what'll clearly be MCU!Hawkeye, so get ready for whinging about a 2nd Hawkeye.

May might be Endgame part 2, like we had a 2 month thing for IW and CACW.

June will be likely be a new F4 pair. Personally, I think Torch or Sue next.

July, like you say, Mysterio and someone else from Far From Home.

August, probably X-related. Doubt it'll be Demon Bear. Sunspot and Armor are possible since they were on the posters in the Savage Future title screen and we've since had 4 of the others from it.

September, Torch or Sue, which ever didn't come in June.

October, Mystics, probably including a Guillotine-related OC.

November, probably Mystics again.

December, Reed and Doom, maybe. Possibly something with Nova, as there's perfect gap for him on SOTBR. Reed and Doom could then be in January 2020.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    I believe Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian will be introduced in April as a part of Endgame release.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I really doubt Mystique would ever be introduced, her powers don't really fit well in the game
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    I really doubt Mystique would ever be introduced, her powers don't really fit well in the game

Ability could be to transform into any member of her current team and use their powers, for a short time.
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    @Tasty_Yum_Yums List Looks good, but it has been confirmed that March will have two champions only, with them being Nick fury and Cap marvel Movie, and May will have three champs.
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    and if mystique could transform due other characters during game play to counter oppenents
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    I feel like the person connecting to Howard the Duck could be Doop. I've heard they're friends in the comics. Or it could be that Hit-Monkey character from one of the new Hulu shows.
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    We need more from avengers endgame:
    Thor endgame. We need a god tier Thor 5*/6*. And i would never say no to another iron man he is the god of MCU,
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    Please,No more versions of the same Champ. We already have enough thor Characters and Iron Man's..
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    edited February 2019
    I think Namor is still caught up in licensing issues with Universal. This is why we never seen him in The Marvel Heroes PC game.
    I hope we get Hulkbuster EndGame edition!!!
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★

She could start each fight as a different random character, might be fun.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I think they will release Dr. Doom last out of all FF characters because he is probably/is the most popular FF character.
    @TheHeroDeserved Idk if they will release them. They died in IW, and Im pretty sure they wont be in the movie.
    Hulkbuster Mark 2 would be nice, but that's another version of a character and another version of Iron Man
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    being extremely paranoid about the State of the Battlerealm image, whilst there's a gap there for MCU!Hawkeye there doesn't seem to be any obvious gaps for other potential Endgame characters, known or rumoured to be in the film, which makes me suspect they're leaving certain spots out to try to head off potential spoilers. The chart changed between the first and second ones - not just with the new corner web at the bottom right. Some frames disappeared entirely, others were added and others had their links changed. I wouldn't be surprised, therefore, if Rescue and Valkyrie were to get added off Endgame, despite their being no obvious places for them at present.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    I doubt even 30% of this list will make it. There aren’t much more plans for MCU characters which I find personally the most disappointing
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »
    I doubt even 30% of this list will make it. There aren’t much more plans for MCU characters which I find personally the most disappointing

No problem with you or anyone disagreeing with the list. It would be nice to see who you think will be coming to mcoc this year.....
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    March - Cpt Marvel (Movie), Nick Fury
    I don't believe there will be three champions and the Skrulls may first start as AQ opponents
    April - Ronin (Endgame Attire), Talos
    If there is a secret villain that we see in Endgame who takes over the role Thanos had for many years then that character could be a possibility
    May - Sue Storm, Annihilus
    June - Dark Phoenix, Quicksilver
    July - Mysterio, Chameleon or Scorpion
    I think they could use the Elementals as part of a monthly quest.
    August - Human Torch, Super Skrull
    September - Legion, Apocalypse
    October - Silver Surfer, Morbius
    November - The Ancient One
    December - Mr. Fantastic, Dr. Doom

For some I just threw in some characters. Now I can just come back and check each month to see how close or how far off I was. :)

• Jedi_Knight1Jedi_Knight1 Posts: 62
    I want only 2 characters.

Thor : Endgame
    Ronin
    I think they will release Dr. Doom last out of all FF characters because he is probably/is the most popular FF character.
    @TheHeroDeserved Idk if they will release them. They died in IW, and Im pretty sure they wont be in the movie.
    Hulkbuster Mark 2 would be nice, but that's another version of a character and another version of Iron Man

I think it would be weird to leave out those two, especially Ebony Maw who had the biggest role of the four. I imagine they'll be released in April with the movie, and Ronin and other would be released in May. After all, Im not sure we have seen the last of Thanos' Black Order.
  • HarryJasonOO7HarryJasonOO7 Posts: 3
    June-Namor and Invisible women
    July-Thor (stormbreaker) and Valkarie
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

June-Namor and Invisible women
    July-Thor (stormbreaker) and Valkarie

Nah in July we'll be getting mysterio and either another spidey villain or a new spidey
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Man I really wanted to see Cloak and Dagger because their season 2 is out. Would've loved that but Namor works I guess
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    looking at this at the end of the year, its surprisingly accurate
  • MultiManagerMultiManager Posts: 30
    Hmm, I can't agree that it was accurate nor surprising, I would say the OP got a few correct, albeit named them not predict their release dates. You could look at 2020 and see what MCU was up to and take a punt that atleast 50% of those will make it in. The only Surprise for me is still no Jessica Jones....
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Augh what's with all these recent necrosis of older threads
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Terra said:

Augh what's with all these recent necrosis of older threads

Lol thought I was the only one