**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New buffs soon

2»

Comments

• ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Mystic
    You forgot Mutant. I'd prefer Magneto and Colossus to get beefed up. They are comic favorites for lots of people.

In the Mystic world, Iron Fist is a layup. The other one might be Loki, Juggs or Jane.

Skill has some champs that need help. Mostly Falcon and Karnak, but Agent Venom could also use some love.
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Mystic
    I agree with the masses that Magneto and Colossus need buffs.

But I also feel like Abomination needs a buff as well. For his Offense, all he has is a tiny Fury Buff and that's it. I feel like he should have a lot more considering he's the Hulk's nemesis.

Abomination needs help, but not if they aren't going to have him permanently added to 5* and 6* crystals. They wouldn't buff someone with a cap at 4*.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Skill
    I would like to see the Daredevils (both classic and Netflix) get a buff. Though I'm not sure with DD being cancelled on Netflix if they will revisit that version. Seeing them get some sort of true strike would be nice. I'd also like to see classic BP get a bit of a rework. He's not bad, but all he can do is Bleed. It would be nice to see a bit of utility worked into him as well.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    magnetos, dpxf, colossus, cyclops
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Science
    Mutant actually
    Deadpool x-force
    Give this man some regen!
    And bleed stacks and a main character status periodic indestructible charges.
    Also colossus.
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    DPX and Magneto. Screw colossus
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Tech
    old Iron Man, SIM, Iron Patriot all useless
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Science
    Hulk is really bad but he should be good
  • abiew78abiew78 Posts: 20
    Mutant - Magneto. Magneto is too slow to intercept. Please fix Magneto to intercept
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Cosmic
    Sheer_Cold wrote: »
    Hulk is really bad but he should be good

how
  • PleasureDomePleasureDome Posts: 93
    Skill
    It would be awesome to see a buff to Falcon and one of the Daredevils
  • Skill
    Agent Venom.. he deserve a proper look at
    his awaken ability should give him more crit when losing control and higher chance for bleeds on sp attacks.. also that incinerate should do way more damage right now it's kinda useless.. he should get more power when hitting opponents with a incinerate debuff and some other stuff.. just saying
  • Cosmic
    Maybe Groot/Kamala and SIM since SIM was my 4th 5 star
  • SpiderBroSpiderBro Posts: 80
    Science
    Miles Morales is so underrated and should be buffed immediately