**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Human torch should have 4 special attacks

Human torch is too cool to have only 3 special attacks animations.i suggest his first power bar is divided in half and u can throw his first special with half a power bar.of course it would deal less damage or do a small incinerate and his sp1 would be like a normal sp1.i think it would be quite unique and something never done before what u guys think

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    No?
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    may god help you
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    wyvmefseb3br.png
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    NO! 3 specials enough
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    There's so many champions that are "too cool" to only have 3 special attack animations, so no.
  • BadabibidonBadabibidon Posts: 86
    Or alternate sp1 and 2
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    No
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Yah human torch is so cool! Since we can’t have 4 attacks, let’s make him have none.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    No chief
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    I hear he's packing some heat.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    You know who else is kool? KK. Lets give her 10 special moves
  • Just thinking out of the box here guys.dr strange was cool having passive power gain instead of getting power from hits.thats something different never been done until then.so why not
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Human torch is too cool to have only 3 special attacks animations.i suggest his first power bar is divided in half and u can throw his first special with half a power bar.of course it would deal less damage or do a small incinerate and his sp1 would be like a normal sp1.i think it would be quite unique and something never done before what u guys think

If he has passive power gain and this became a thing he’d just be on power reserve 200% power gain cornered 300% and power lock and power drain abilities don’t work in like act 6
  • Kobster84 wrote: »

If he has passive power gain and this became a thing he’d just be on power reserve 200% power gain cornered 300% and power lock and power drain abilities don’t work in like act 6
    He wouldnt have passive power gain.just some crazy incinerate