**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Captain Marvel

Why make a new Captain Marvel when this game already has three versions of her -_-

Comments

• ShoNoMercyxxShoNoMercyxx Posts: 47
    Skrull would've made more sense
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Yay! Another thread about CM.
    Yup and i hope another gets made just to piss u off
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Why make a new Captain Marvel when this game already has three versions of her -_-

Do you have the same complaint about Spidey? Hulk? Iron Man? Captain America? Get used to it. This is a way that Kabam makes money to keep the lights on.
    Well your argument is dumb because there are many different versions of spidey so thats ok, but they keep making the same cap marvel and its ridiculous tbh. Next
    Just buff the ones you have kabam. Everything doesn't have to be a cash grab.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    So If you guys read comics you know theres just as many different people who have been captain marvel as there are versions of spiderman or any other character. Let it go.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Yup and i hope another gets made just to piss u off

Sadly for you...it doesn't piss me off. You, on the other hand, do actually seem angry.
  • CyberShredderCyberShredder Posts: 32
    edited February 2019
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    So If you guys read comics you know theres just as many different people who have been captain marvel as there are versions of spiderman or any other character. Let it go.

The original post should read 3 versions of Carol Danvers, not of Captain Marvel. There are no other versions of Captain Marvel in the game (Mar-Vell, Genis-Vell, Monica Rambeau, etc). So you're both wrong. Just saying...
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs wrote: »

The original post should read 3 versions of Carol Danvers, not of Captain Marvel. There are no other versions of Captain Marvel in the game (Mar-Vell, Genis-Vell, Monica Rambeau, etc). So you're both wrong. Just saying...

Oh I get that. But since kabam has already shown tendancies to release updates versions instead of buffing old ones what did they expect to happen.
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    There's 3 Tony Starks, 3 Peter Parkers, 3 Bruce Banners, 3 Thor Odinsons 3 Steve Rogers. Did people really think we wouldn't get another Carol Danvers when the movie dropped.

Its done to yes, make money by having us buy crystals but also draw newer people to the game. I've got the old Captain Mavel too so I'd like her to be buffed but hey.....
    To everyone saying kabam always make new versions of champs why didn't they make a movie version of venom instead of just buffing him??? It just makes more sense to buff her but y'all keep falling for the same cash grab antics.
    Paul everybody knows there are multiple versions of spider man in the comics. Starting with og spidey, symbiote spidey, stark enhanced, miles, etc. There only one version of carol danvers but they keep putting the same version of her in the game lol. How you not see nothing wrong with that?
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    To everyone saying kabam always make new versions of champs why didn't they make a movie version of venom instead of just buffing him??? It just makes more sense to buff her but y'all keep falling for the same cash grab antics.

Not really a visual change to Venom he always looks like Venom. Was that the main reason behind a buff instead of a new character, idk.