**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5 Star Collector

So when is he being added? I’ve seen his profile pic.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Never ...
    And how can you say that is legit?
  • ackrite26ackrite26 Posts: 51
    edited February 2019
    I can post the whole screen shot but can’t be arsed to cut out sensitive info at the moment. I’ll do it soon.

Check your alliance help see if any of your members have this profile pic instead of their normal one.

Edit: changed pic
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Just looked that the ally and no collector
    It’s my alliance. I know no one has him.

My point being that all the members in my ally had that profile pic in the help section for a min or two.
    Then they reverted back to normal.
    edited February 2019
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious can a mod back me up that I’m not altering images and this is the Collectors profile pic?

Or did I let a cat out of the bag too early?
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    Maybe it's one of those profile pictures that you can buy.
    I doubt it as it has the 5* border. All the ones you buy from the store have a different border.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    I bet it’s confused with a new collector something being added in game. Hence, Act 6 maybe? Possibly a toned down collector for an exploration reward for Act 6 (maybe LoL2?)
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    That’s just a visual glitch. Sometimes other ally mates are showing the legend tag. Just a glitch
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    ackrite26 wrote: »
    yf8iatsie0ay.jpeg

Here he is

possibly a visual glitch.
    It is a visual glitch.
    But not one I have seen before, also the legend glitch is already known of and can happen if you have a legend in the alliance. I don’t see how the two are related.

I have never seen a glitch display an unreleased characters 5* profile pic.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    How long did that take to photoshop?
    Photo shopping would be considered a breach of forum rules I believe.
    Nothing has been photoshopped.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Do you remember when profile pics first came out when a alliance member asked for help their pic would be a question mark so probably a visual bug as said above ^^
    We all know it’s a visual bug.

But why a 5* collector?
    I have never seen or seen it reported before.

I just want to know where this 5* Collector profile pic came from.
  • This is a visual error. There are no plans to release the Collector as an obtainable Champion in the future.
  • JCBRJCBR Posts: 43
    Does it have to do with the upcoming Act 6? There was a recent in game mail about some changes coming to the battlerealm with the collector's pic as if the message came from him. I ain't sure though if that was the source of bug