**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Contest Down 02/21 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Hamin wrote: »
    At least they put a big yellow banner at the top of the page, so we wouldn't have to make multiple threads about the game going down...

Oh wait.

You are the forum hero we don't need, but the one we deserve. Or something. Anyway thank you sir.
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    edited February 2019
    SA rewards bout to go missing.
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    edited February 2019
    wE wAnT rAnK dOwN TiCkeTs aS a cOmPeNsAtiOn, tHiS HaS gOnE tOo fAr
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    How long has this been so far? Anyone know?
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    Hamin wrote: »
    At least they put a big yellow banner at the top of the page, so we wouldn't have to make multiple threads about the game going down...

Oh wait.

I strongly dislike Kabam for always having server issues, but the consumer side I strongly dislike too. It's like they have a "Favorite" link that directs them straight to "create a topic". Because I'm sure if they would be like normal people that go to the main discussion page they'll see AT LEAST one thread already complaining about servers being down. I always come online when servers go down. I see 5 threads within 5 minutes of each other. What's the point I ask you? haha
  • Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
    I was right in the middle of a fight in AW when it went down, which now will cause me to either lose that champ or lose fair amount of health, not happy at all about this.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I can't help but wonder if this is all one big "I told you so" from Kabam when they said the servers couldn't handle AW attacks all starting at the same time...

Between the final push of AQ, the data dump of SA ending, dungeons, a new champ added in arenas and AW attack just getting started, it's a wonder the forums didn't also get taken down when the servers crashed...
  • Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
    I was right in the middle of a fight in AW when it went down, which now will cause me to either lose that champ or lose fair amount of health, not happy at all about this.
  • Jedi_Knight1Jedi_Knight1 Posts: 62
    edited February 2019
    I hope there will be compensation for my alpha catalysts that are about to expire :'(

Not to mention all my alliance members that are going to miss war and the chance to move around defenders
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    Anyone want some cheese with their whine
  • TlmajrTlmajr Posts: 67
    e650i0w2putj.png

Tell me @Kabam Miike why I would put money into your game, when I win (see the game say k.o in favor of me) the game crashes (more and more common place) and come back to this?
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    We all Should be compensated:

For potential lost time in game:

This covers just about everything any summoner could have wasted because of this.

If the outage continues. X2 for every hour the contest is down.

1- energy refill
    3-dungeon refreshes
    20-arena refreshes
    3-greater arena boost crystals
    1500 dungeon arctifacts
    1-greater champ boost
    1-greater health boost
    1-greater attack boost
    30 min alliance war timers
    1 - lvl 2-revive
    3-lvl 5- health pots
    1 lvl 3 alliance revive
    1 lvl 4 alliance health pot

For our inconvenience and thanks for being "patient"

10- 4* generic sig stones
    6000 romance crystal shards
    10 goldpool gold crystals
    75 units

I'm sure some of you think that's way too much.

But it's not. Yeah in some ways it's unfair to give out that stuff to everyone but anyone could have gotten screwed out of those in game valuables.

• Be sure to release the mods back into the wild after you tag them.
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    pLs KaBaM, yOu AlL jUsT mAdE mE LoSe mY tWo sTAr ChAmPiOnS oN tHe DuNgEoNs, wE nEeD a CoMpEnSaTiOn
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    MEKA5 wrote: »
    The game kept disconnecting me yesterday. Hope one day they'll fix these issues for good.

You can hope in one hand...
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Anyone want some cheese with their whine

How very original.
  • SwainbeatsSwainbeats Posts: 21
    We just put it into Emergency Maintenance! Sorry for the inconvenience folks! We're working hard to get it back up and running.

The emergency maintenance killed my progresss. I was in 1.2 for ultron variant assault and it ended the quest. I lost energy and resources on the path I was clearing. ☹️
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    Team_Sly wrote: »

You'll probably get back in with half health. And if you try sending in a ticket, they just tell you there's nothing they can do because 'it's not a garuntee that the issue was on their side. It could be due to' my wifi or cellular connectivity' and there's no way to know if it was my end or theirs.
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    Belfigor wrote: »
    Team_Sly wrote: »

You'll probably get back in with half health. And if you try sending in a ticket, they just tell you there's nothing they can do because 'it's not a garuntee that the issue was on their side. It could be due to' my wifi or cellular connectivity' and there's no way to know if it was my end or theirs.

well it is always kabam, fault, it have never ever been my connection or wifi that caused problems.
    I played this game several times a t afriend with a 2000mbit up and 2000mbit down connection, it is flawless and you still get "check your connection" it is always kabam and never anything else

Oh, I'm well aware it's not my connection it's theirs. I can play on 4G cell data and still get 'check your connection' messages constantly.

Just pointing out my experiences with getting booted from AQ/AW during an outrage and Kabam basically saying it's my connection issues when their game goes down lol
  • Josegee2321Josegee2321 Posts: 52
    This needs at least two rank down tickets for compensation
  • Perfect storm of 3 conjoining events, AW which from new matchmaking times resulted in more than usual amount of matches all starting around that time or little before, as well as end of 5-day AQ where EVERY alliances AQ ending at same time, and then toss onto that the SA happening to coincide with today also (which is at exact same time as AQ).

So this will happen every 7 weeks (when SA and day-5 AQ ending coincide) x2 for it being an alternating Attack start day (vs placement) to war, so every 14 weeks they will have a triumvirate like this.
  • It's time for a serious boycott of this game by every and all spenders. Over two months now it's been non stop spinning wheel, game freezing during fights, emergency maintenance and so forth. That is the only way this gets fixed. That's the only thing they care about is money. I've played this game 4 years off and on and off is becoming the greater part. I've spent in the top 1% easily as a idiot but have totally stopped for months now. This game is running now like other games they had that totally got the plug pulled out from underneath them without warning. Then sold to Gaea who are even worse.
  • I was in AW, would not let me fight....and then this....I lost boosts and 1/2 my health.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Crashes started as we started attack phase. 50% loss of health for several champs. Great going. You got my team mates to spend units.😁.
This discussion has been closed.