**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My first rank 5 5*!!

Comments

• Congrats! She's still one of my favorite champs in the game, even though I only have a 4-star.
  • Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    Awesome!
  • Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    Congrats! She's a great champ with close to no equal in power control ability.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Top choice! Will put lots of work in for you!
    If you don’t mind me asking what other choices did you have?
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 193
    edited February 2019
    Iceman, Star Lord, Hype, Hulk and IMIW (undupped)
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Nice!
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★

Wow you went with Magik and left Iceman and Hype in back seat.... Limbo is super fun though...
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Congrats! Such a fun and effective champ.

I recently took her to R4 and considered making her my second R5...then I pulled Domino, so I'm considering her as an R4.
    Domino for sure. I have her as rank 2 6* and pretty much destroy everything in the game with her

I recently took her to R4 and considered making her my second R5...then I pulled Domino, so I'm considering her as an R4.

They are all great champs and probably would have been good with any of them at rank 5. Definitely have some good options for your second one!
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    She's sig 200, too! That's great!
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    DarthHaas wrote: »
    Domino for sure. I have her as rank 2 6* and pretty much destroy everything in the game with her

Thanks! I have 6* Rulk who I use all the time, so Domino makes sense especially with T2A getting a little easier to come by (though still tough). Then I'll have to decide which one goes to R5.
    Yea i originally had a good idea about domino but since ranking her she continues to shine with the new content. The captain marvel chapter 2 one I used her exclusively with full synergy team and she did great. Had to use some revives but that was mostly on IMIW mistakes. And a couple with Rouge. Overall though she does great against Korgs and Medusa in AW attack. Mine not duped so wouldn't be great on war defense. I am planning on using her to put some work in on LOL also, its not always reliable but i have been able to get a special 3 to grit bleed at 15K per tic. If i use a mutant power boost i can get back to special one to refresh it.
  • MaatttyyMaatttyy Posts: 77
    Very nice!! I just pulled her as 5 * the other day. looking forward to her rank up :)
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 193
    Thanks everyone!! Went with her cause she was my first big 5* dup and had her as my top 4* for a long time. She has a special place in my heart lol.