**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Open 6* now or wait til pool is added to?

?c2a247kg3lhi.pngt9u2qrekocg2.png

Open 6* now or wait til pool is added to? 81 votes

Open now
44%
SnakeEyes69DrZolaTimone147RapNikskiniTendersquadzuffyadqqedfyvrHugeBeanWinner12344321NightCrackerRikuremaFoxhero007BUZZdog3000Alpha07SalsamanderDoctorJDuke_SilverWorknprogressBirdReynolds 36 votes
Wait til pool is added to (Feb 26)
55%
GamerBigPoppaCBONEJOHNOSA1995samalasravanhumzah217Ghostspider231SpeedbumpSai_7Benny_CucumbersJim0172Greifmaster911OrcDovahkiinSceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsRoOOtsPh1313YouconfusedRiggs_97JohnLocke117SassyMasty 45 votes

Comments

• EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    The feb 26 champs are about 50/50 good bad ratio, but the good ones are very good
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Open now
    The more in the crystal the less likely you are to dupe anyone. I suggest you bust her open!
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Open now
    Open now while theres no hulkbuster, antman, rhino and magneto in there
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Open now
    They champ coming in are feast or famine. I always seem to get famine for the most part myself.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Wait, you don't want to miss out on a chance for a 6* hulkbuster
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Ant Man is very good now with synergies
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Open now
    Ant Man is very good now with synergies

Lol any star antman is good for the synergy but it doesn't make him any better than he is without the synergy as hes just there to boost ghost and wasp
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Open now
    If u don't want antman or hulkbuster better open now
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Open now
    I wouldn't want to open an 6* crystal with a chance at Hulkbuster (I would take the trashy Deadpool X over him any day), Magneto or Ant-Man. you're better off opening it right now.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Open now
    Open it and sell the champ.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    i opened a week ago and got King Groot ! my 6th 6 star !
  • CpAmericanoCpAmericano Posts: 167
    Opened and got red hulk
    Thoughts?
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Open now
    Opened and got red hulk
    Thoughts?

He's amazing!!! Congrats! Great for damage, poison immune, good for diversity as a defender, Nice pull man