**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should i hoard crystals?

Should i hoard crystals? 58 votes

Yes its useful
20%
nameplasYouconfusedtom523spaceoctopusMitchell35AceHaywardRehan010_ClatoniusMr_EMbizzLostReplica23Pasu16 12 votes
Sometimes
48%
adqqedfyvrFoxhero007Darkrider05BlackGekkougaAlurvianSpiderCoolsCassy[Deleted User]Repto23ReferencesbdjdkCharlie_SceneChampioncriticChris1212123IBlueShiftIBowTieJohnAbolitionist333_FhfjghhggggjfhfjgHector_1475RaveNN 28 votes
Never
18%
CupidRigalTawliWabobaAgentMZZombieZeddDenzel116TehsigzorzKickNatherinaFugitive21EpicLord549 11 votes
Lol
12%
Suskanutaxelelf_1Ph1313hiddenblizzardHarnitDomizthebestKnullTheSymbiote_47 7 votes

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Yes its useful
    It makes opening them way more satisfying.
  • HarnitHarnit Posts: 14
    Lol
    Depends on your current roster and alliance opinion and targets
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Yes its useful
    Just started hoarding for my birthday opening. Otherwise I don’t have the self-control. Wish I could
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Sometimes
    Depends on the crystal and what's inside also when it's time for SA quest in alliance (u do have an alliance right) u should mass open them. I grind 20,000 battlechips for 10 arena crystals then pop em like popcorners
  • Sometimes
    Hoard the daily 4 hour crystals... They’ve helped me complete captain marvel’s clash with less than 500 units.. only had about 98 or so and I made a few mistakes of popping 10 sometimes