**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

darkhawk

so i just rank 3ed my 5 star dupe 60 darkhawk and he is really fun to play on my iphone 5s, however when i use him on my ipad air he is very laggy after using his SP3 (aka whenever he is i null mode) even if he starts the fight in null mode the game becomes extremely laggy. this is super frustrating for me because my ipad air is my main device i use to play the game and i put a lot of material into ranking up this champion (used a tech 5 star gem to awaken him and a bunch of sig stones too) @Kabam Miike this isnt the first thread ive made addressing darkhawks lag and i never seem to get a response from any of the mods. ive given my device name and were the lag comes from (null mode), ive given my opinion on why it lags (the weird affects whilst in null mode), and ive even posted a video on youtube (linked in my other thread) to show the lag. all u have to do now is fix it, or at least give me a response saying ur working on it. its honestly such a let down, cause this champ how so much potential but is put down because of lag and its seems like its just my ipad air that faces this issue. please fix asap

let me know if there is any other info needed to fix this lag E.G: device info
thanks

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf

Comments

• Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    You must be new here.

Kabam doesn't give a bleep.

They knew Darkhawk was broken from launch. But they don't care.

They don't care because they know the majority of their "spenders" have newer apple devices.

I have a Moto G6 play with 3GB of ram and a snapdragon 625 roughly and Darkhawk and Mr. sinister both lag my device it becomes unplayable.

I'm sorry man but unless you are willing to buy a new apple device start expecting every new champ to lag your device to unplayable levels.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I mean you just proved its device related so idk what you expect kabam to do about it?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Also its against forum rules to make a thread directed to the mods.

3-Don’t address threads directly to Mods or Kabam. This is a place for community discussion and not one-on-one support from Kabam. If you require more help, please contact the support team.
  • Hey humzah217, I'm sorry to hear you've experienced lag in The Contest.

There are many devices capable of running the game and there are many different reasons why one person may experience lag when compared to someone who encounters the same issue.

More often than not, there isn't a simple "one-fix-all" solution to problems like this. However, we're always looking into any reports we receive here in the Forums and working to develop and implement improvements on our end to help make the game run as smoothly as possible on as many devices as possible.

In an effort to keep everyone's feedback about issues like this more organized, we created two dedicated threads, which you can find at the links below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.